"Mutual caring relationships require kindness and patience, tolerance, optimism, joy in the other's achievements, confidence in oneself, and the ability to give without undue thought of gain. " ~ Fred Rogers
Here are some interesting facts about me:
- Enjoyed rafting the Wolf River & would do it again.
- I'm an artistic person. I'm so artistic, I don't even know what all my talents are yet. ( Grin ) If I'm putting my name on something, it's going to be good whether its painting a mural on a kids bedroom wall or an oil painting!
- I've walked inside a Lava Tube and watched the sunrise on top a dormant volcano. I have a huge passion for Hawaii!
- I don't have any drama in my life. Wait a second... does not being able to find 2 matching socks every morning count? ;)
- I despise shopping and will NEVER make you go with me. If I can't stand it, why would I drag you along for an afternoon of torture? As a matter of fact, I did all my Christmas shopping online this year!
- I just became a Big Sister (of Big Brothers / Big Sisters) & I'm really excited to make a difference in her life.
- Walked through a grocery store with a black pair of nylons tucked into the backside of my white shorts. One foot tucked in, the other foot dragging on the floor behind me. Hopefully that made you grin.
As to my mate, usually the very first thing I'm drawn to is a man's personality. You don't need to entertain me, but rather I'd like our personalities to feed off one another. I love stinkers and being picked on. (in a loving way of course)
I'm not a materialistic person. I could care less if you drive a nice car or how much money you make. I just want to know that you're happy. If you're not, then I would encourage you to follow your dreams, whatever they might be.
The most important thing to me is to find YOU! You may wonder if I want kids. The easiest way to explain it, is that I want kids in my life. If you already have them, that's great! If you want them, that's great! If you want to be a foster parent or adopt, that's great! I don't feel that I have to have my own biological kids. I will be extremely happy with whatever I am given in this life. So kids are just a bonus... but again, my most important goal is to find YOU.
I love to travel and experience other cultures. I would want for the man in my life to be adventurous and try new places and things. If you feel no desire to leave the state of Wisconsin, then you're probably not for me.
I am color blind in regards to people. I want to find someone who is open minded, treats people with respect and knows without a shadow of a doubt that everyone on this earth is equal to each other.
I'm looking to be with someone who is a gentleman (doesn't ask or talk about inappropriate things prior to meeting for the first time), is affectionate, will open up and is secure with who they are. Communication is key! At the end of the day, the bottom line is that I want someone who accepts me just as I am (which I'll do for you), makes me feel good about myself, is supportive, has a good heart and can make me laugh. I'm just like anyone else. I want to find that someone who makes me believe that anything is possible.
Oh and lastly... it would be really nice if you didn't have a wife or a girlfriend. Sorry, but Three's a Crowd! I know, I know... I'm so demanding!
Can't wait to meet you!
P.S. Here are some profile pet peeves... you know, for sh1ts & giggles:
- You don't describe yourself within your profile and instead say: "Any questions, ask!" If you don't give me ANY detail to go on, what question would I even ask you? Besides, what do you think a profile is for? We do read them you know!
- You only upload 1 photo and its a group photo. You don't caption it saying which one is you
- You spell the name of the city you are living in wrong. Seriously? You live there!
- Your profile says you're "just looking". Sorry, but I'm looking for someone who is taking this seriously. When you say you're just looking, it implies you're just here to window shop.
- If you hide your profile, don't use the meet me feature. I'm tired of doing a username search & coming up empty because again it's hidden. :)
I know this might sound strange... but I go on every First date with the intention that it could be my Last. My Last FIRST date that is. I'm always a hopeful, optimistic person when it comes to finding "HIM". With that said, I don't care what we do on our first date, when the chemistry is right, we'll make our own fun!
To send a message to SassySmirk you MUST meet the following criteria:
Age between 32 and 46.
Live in United States
Live within 75 miles.
Must not have messaged users looking for intimate encounters or sex.
Must not be looking for Talk/E-mail
Must not be looking for Friendship
Must not be looking for Intimate Encounter
Must not be looking for Activity Partner
Must not do drugs
Must not be married