Hi my name is Becky. I just moved home to Southern California in August 2014 after living in Sacramento for the last 6 years. I am an archaeologist and have to say my job rocks!!! I also love my 1972 Nova. Being back home I am in a point in my life where I'm ready to get married and have a family of my own.
My family is the most important thing in the world to me. I am the second oldest of 5 girls and my parents have been married for over 30 years. It was extremely really hard being 400 miles away from them so I am super excited to be close again!!
I don't know if I can be put into a single label. I love sports but am also a nerd. I received a full academic scholarship to complete my undergraduate degree. I like to get dressed up and own a lot of shoes but also love getting dirty. Nothing is more satisfying than spending a day digging an archaeological site and being covered in dirt. I enjoy staying home cooking dinner and watching a movie more than going out to a bar or club.
Some things I've learned that I prefer in the guy I date:
- Someone taller than me, preferably 6'2" or taller. I really am 5'10" and I enjoy wearing heels so this is kind of a big deal
- Someone with a college education. I have a Master's Degree
- Someone my age or older, but not too much older. 5 or 6 years older is really my limit
- Someone Caucasian. I have nothing against other races but that is my preference
- Someone whose family is close by and a big part of their life. My family is awesome and hope that my future inlaws are the same
- Someone who wants to get married and have kids. This is very important to me
P.S. I get a lot of messages and I only reply to the ones I think I might click with. Sending "hi" or "hey" doesn't give me much to respond to. I used to reply to all messages with a "thanks for the message but I don't think we'd click" and would get harassed so I stopped this. Sending any type of sexual message will immediately get deleted.