I'm a fairly easy going, laid back guy. I'm pretty generous with my time and I'm always happy to help those in need. I get along with everyone I meet and love to hang out and have a good time with friends.
I'm open and honest and try to treat others the way I would want to be treated. Sometimes I can be firm in my decisions but I'm open to other possibilities and will always consider all the angles before making a decision. I can be spontaneous but generally I like to plan ahead of time so that things go as smooth and efficiently as possible. I don't like doing things half-assed.
Occasionally I'll have a drink or two but for the most part I don’t drink that much, just usually when I'm out with friends.
I'm somewhat athletic (or at least I used to be!) I played basketball in Jr. High, Football in High School (Go Dragons!), Snowboarding/Skiing, and then, a few years ago, I got into Ice Hockey and started playing in a beginner’s league. I have to tell you, out of all the sports I've played in an out of leagues, hockey was by far the most intense; Forty-five seconds on the ice and you're exhausted! Two minute break on the bench and then you’re back out there for more?!?! Awesome stuff! I haven’t played in a while, but maybe I'll get back to it soon.
Anyway, if you are after a great guy that is going places, has a lot going for him, and will treat you with respect, then let's talk and get to know each other, maybe we'll get together for some coffee and see where things go. That’s me in a very small nutshell. I'd list more here, but then we'd have nothing to talk about over dinner. =P
What I’m doing with my life
Working for a great company, advancing my career. Things are looking great! =)
I’m really good at
Snowboarding, computers, teaching, laughing, fixing stuff, giving advice, trying to open the doors of cars that just happen to be the same color silver as mine and is parked in close proximity to it all the while wondering why my remote is making my car make noise but not actually unlocking the door. I even peered inside noticing things that did not belong to me and still tried again. So in a word, I'm really good at being persistent. =)
The first things people usually notice about me
My personality or my cute butt, I'll leave it up to you to figure out in which order ;)
But really, people always notice my sense of humor! I just love making people laugh. Some have said I should be a comedian but I don't think I'm quite there yet..... key word, "yet".
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Movies - Office space, Lord of the Rings, The Princess Bride, The Green Mile.
Music - I really listen to a lot of different things. Hard rock, soft rock, country, rap, hip hop. Every genre has its good points.
Food - I like just about any thing really. Pizza, pasta, Mexican, Vietnamese, Chinese, Sushi, Cheeseburgers, cheesecake.
The six things I could never do without
I spend a lot of time thinking about
Why women on here write their profiles in such a manner that you think they would be looking to attract other women.
Life and the future of it; friends and family; what my cat is thinking about; where and what to eat; how much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck had a chainsaw... Everything really! I'm sure I'll add more to this list as I think about the things I'm thinking about.
Oh! I've always wondered how shoes end up in the middle of a busy street. Not just crappy shoes, but good quality tennis shoes. I mean, I can't imagine somebody just walking along when their shoe falls off and they just don't notice. Maybe somebody was stopped in traffic and opened the door and it fell out? Maybe somebody got robbed for their shoes and the robber dropped it as he was running away? Maybe it fell off an airplane and just fell back to earth? Who knows....
Why people announce their age in their profile. It's already part of your profile....
How people (accidentally?) upload the same picture twice. I end up spending 10 minutes comparing both pictures thinking its one of those games where you have to find the 6 differences between them. =(
On a typical Friday night I am
Out having dinner with you! =)
The most private thing I’m willing to admit
I had to call the cops on a date once...Trust me, the guys aren't the only crazy ones on here. =)
You should message me if
You do not fit into the following categories:
• All of your pictures are at the club, hangin wit ur gurlz!
• You do not have the word princess anywhere in your name/profile. =)
• A majority of your pictures are of you making duckfaces or throwing up peace signs in the mirror. If you want a decent guy, show some class...
• Your profile starts off with Hi my name is soandso and i just moved here..
• You do not live in the bay area.
-- True Story Section --
• You do not intend on telling me how you're madly in love with a friend whom you've known for 2 years and are going to stay the night with him after our date after saying you're looking for a long term relationship.
• Show me pictures of your ex-boyfriends on your phone during our date.
• Bring your laptop on the date and instantly get on facebook the moment we're at the pool tables.
• You blow your nose without using tissue and just blow it out wherever.
• You give me your Skype info and we have a nice chat. The next day I message you and its your ex-husband.
• Kiss with your mouth so wide open, it's like a snake has unhinged his jaws to devour his oversized meal. Oh and stick your tongue out while doing it for added awkwardness.
• Call me twice a day and text me 3 times as well when we haven't even met yet...
• Admit you're an alcoholic with PTSD, talk about how you're a former meth addict who's had to use her military training/evasion tactics to avoid the police helicopter. Cuss every other word and tell me how you know how to kill someone by shoving their nose up into their head. (Luckily this did not progress to a date, this was only a first phone conversation).
• We go on a date. 4 days later you're engaged to your ex.. Please be over your past relationships if you're looking for something serious.
• You're going to drunk message me the next night after our first date making absolutely no sense.
• On the day of our planned date, you tell me you cant make it because you have to pick your ex up at the airport.
You just should... =)