First let me say I do not live in San Jose, but Monterey CA. I am looking outside my area because not much has come up in my area. I am willing to travel and am honestly putting an effort into a serious relationship. With that being said please let me lay some rules down.
1) Do not contact me if you want to play email/message tag.
2) If you are not serious or looking for a serious relationship..please keep it moving. I am not looking for a hookup which I can easily get at anytime, but that is not what I want. Oh and those of you "separated" or any status besides single, please stay away.
3) You are just "dating"...granted you don't jump in anything right away but the whole I'm talking to 5 different people at one time is a no-go.
4) You are younger than me...age is nothing but a number but if you can show me you are mature than we can talk.
5) Most importantly if you are unrealistic....please do not come this way.
Understand I am not negative...I just miss love. I miss butterflies, cuddles and kisses. That feeling that you can't wait to call that person, and you think of them every moment you are awake. I'm not being a sap, I just want something meaningful. High school giggles and remembering the first everything...where did that all go when we became grown-ups?
I am a military working female who is assertive and aggressive. When i go for something, I hold nothing back. I do have standards and although I want love, I won't settle for anything. I am mainly attracted to fit, tall, caucasian men. Not to say I'm not open to other races. I'm looking for someone who actually wants to put in effort in making something work.
Well enough about me...please don't be afraid to message me. If I don't reply please understand either I'm not physically attracted to you, or I just haven't checked my email. I hope that the true and honest men contact me and aren't afraid by my profile. When you contact me, then you can learn more about me personally :)
First dates are not written in stone but the goal should be to talk and see where each person is and how they feel. I like cool, calm, and, casual.