I'm originally from Charleston, SC and I consider myself a man of "substance"...also a man of action/suspense/comedy/...ok, okayyy...enough slashes, you get the picture. I think too many people take online dating way too serious, lighten up, have fun with it! I like to keep things simple and just live, laugh, and love...just like all the annoying jewelry and wall art says. I have a great career and two extremely funny kiddos that I absolutely adore, what more could a guy ask for…well a yacht and a hott private chef would be a nice addition, just saying.
In the effort of full disclosure (which I try to avoid until the 3rd date), I do have a few addictions and guilty pleasures…Remember, no judging:
1. I’m a serious movie buff (IMAX 3D of course, 2D is lame, lol)
2. Netflix (Cheesy scary movies are my favorite!)
3. Recycling, I look for the recycling symbol on EVERYTHING…Go mother nature!!
4. Groupon and Living Social junkie (I’ve purchased everything from ear muffs to teeth whitening kits!)
5. Amazon.com (I spend countless hours on amazon, especially when I'm bored at work),
6. Cooking channel (I was a chef in my former life)
7. Kung Fu movies (Yes I make the Bruce Lee noise when I spar with imaginary foe’s... and yes I do own a sword… Remember, don’t judge me!)
Sooo…Besides the addictions, I really enjoy reading, traveling, stage plays, live music shows, and watching college sports...Go Gamecocks!! I'm looking to meet someone awesome-ish with similar interest; someone that grabs life by the horns (Especially on a mechanical bull!). So don't be shy, send me a quick hello. It's why we are here! Whew, that pretty much sums up my personality....just ask and I'll tell you the really really cool stuff because there's a lot more!