A random “about me”:
• I love laughing so hard that I start to cry and can’t catch my breath.
• I noticeably blush.
• My family and friends are extremely important to me. Family is always there for you no matter what – if you go through enough things in life, you find out you don’t have as many friends as you thought – a lot of people are just acquaintances.
• I am a Food Network junkie! I love to try making new recipes.
• I love music. I come from a family full of musicians or singers. I play a mean tambourine (hey, I work with what I got and I work it well lol).
• I love board games and playing cards.
• I enjoy traveling and hope to do more in the near future.
---I'm a romantic at heart, and love being treated like the woman I am. I carry myself as such, and in turn will treat you like a man, not a child---
*side note* I don't date younger guys,I just prefer not to. Right now, I'm not willing to do a long distance relationship. Been there, done that - don't want to make the trip again.
Now what am I looking for? Whomever God made me for, and made for me – he will have all I need. I’ve let go and let God, he has never failed me yet, and I don’t think he is about to start. Whoever he is, we first will be best friends that trust and honor each other, without that the relationship won’t have a solid foundation to stand on. Based on some of the information I shared about myself, obviously someone with similar tastes would be preferred, but by no means do I want a carbon copy of me. The world can only deal with one, thank you lol.
I could say all the normal things: he has to be honest and trustworthy. A great listener and conversationalist. He needs to have a good sense of humor and good looking. He needs to be goal oriented and overall just a great guy.
Yeah, I’d like all those things too, but none of us are perfect. I’m not looking for the perfect man, that concept in itself is an oxymoron. I’m just waiting for the perfect man for me. If you think there is a possibility that might be you, feel free to email me :-)