I'm a cool geek on many levels - movies, TV and apps. I like sports of most kinds (especially watching them live.) My friends say I'm a pretty good singer. No plans for The Voice, but it's something I really enjoy. I've recently taken up home beer brewing. It's a fun mix of cooking and chemistry and then you get to drink the fruits of your labor. Win-win! Also, I'm a novice RC pilot (very novice), so if you have any advice, I'd love to hear it.
I'm a self-confessed big kid. Love games, rides and if you place a Lego set in front of me, I'll be compelled to build it. One of my biggest goals is to travel. Europe, Australia, and South America are at the top of the list.
As for you, I don't have any hard and fast rules. I'm always surprised by they types of men I'm attracted to, but in general I like intelligent, articulate men that are passionate about something. Bonus points if you like any of the stuff I listed below.
Things I Think I'm Good At:
- Diplomacy. I pretty good at seeing all sides of an argument or dispute.
- I'm a great listener. I think ahead really well and can usually avoid disaster.
- Cracking jokes
- Naming 80's TV theme songs with just a couple notes.
- Quoting obscure movie lines.
Things I'm Not So Good At:
- Salsa Dancing- Suddenly get two left feet
- Reciting the alphabet backwards
- Back Flips (or front flips)
- Flying RC Planes
- Naming TV theme songs prior to the 80's
Conversation Starters (i.e. what you'd like to do on a first date...)
I like to keep things simple, but fun! Wine/beer tasting, exploring some part of town that's new to both of us, visiting a museum, going on a scenic walk, singing karaoke, going bowling (I'm pretty good at that), batting cages (not so good at that), kite flying, getting a cup of coffee or a scoop of ice cream all sound like a good time to me. Any combination of these sound great too!