It's impossible to describe me in one small space, but here it is in a nutshell: I'm short, blonde, curvy, sarcastic, and a generally happy person. I love life: tattoos; guns; baking; riding horses; exploring the world; reading; watching movies; going to the beach. You only live once, so you might as well enjoy it! I'll try anything once so I don't miss out on the fun stuff!
I'll tell you right now, I can stand neither uneducated nor ignorant people. I want to meet people who are unpretentious, responsible, and respect me for precisely who I am. I do want a relationship, eventually, but only once I find the right person. Yes, I'm scared to put myself out here like this, but I hope I can find someone who is just as scared as me, yet just as brave to try.
Here's a brief list of things I find important:
1. No smoking. Anything. Gross.
2. I drink, I'm an adult. But not to excess. And neither should you.
3. I will argue with you, I will challenge you, but I do it because I care. Also, sometimes you're probably wrong. Admit it.
4. I have male friends. A lot of them. Why? Less drama, for one. But also because I was raised with boys and I prefer their company to that of most females. Don't expect me to change that.
5. You can work out all you want. But me? I hate the gym. I'd rather do anything than be trapped in a place I'm that so incredibly uncomfortable.
6. You have your issues, I have my own, and I will try and listen and understand the best I can. But I expect the same in return.
7. Respect goes both ways.
8. I work hard. Very hard. Accept that.
9. My pets are my children. They eat better than I do. If you don't love animals this isn't going to have a snowball's chance in hell of working.
10. I am a constantly changing and evolving being. I change my mind, I get emotional, I lose control, but there is so much room in my heart for the love and exploration of the world and people around me. I want to see everything, experience as much as I can, touch and taste and hear the world in all its beauty.
Feel free to ask me more if you choose, and do not be offended if I tell you directly that I don't think you're right for me. If it happens, it's only because I don't want to lead anyone on to expect more from me than I can give.
I'm a romantic at heart, kind of traditional, so maybe a drink or coffee and conversation, get to know each other better.