It's impossible to describe me in one small space, but here it is in a nutshell: I'm short, blonde, curvy, sarcastic, and a generally happy person. I love life: tattoos; guns; baking; riding horses; exploring the world; reading; watching movies; going to the beach. You only live once, so you might as well enjoy it! I'll try anything once so I don't miss out on the fun stuff.
I'm originally from Baltimore, so I love some Ravens football, Orioles baseball, and Caps hockey! Also, I'm a Hokie: I bleed maroon and orange! That's how you know God is a Hokie: he turns all the leaves maroon and orange every fall to decorate for football season!
I'll tell you right now, I can stand neither uneducated nor ignorant people, so if you don't know the difference between "you're" and "your," or are so lazy you can't take the time to spell out "you" and just settle for "u," I might have a heart attack. Also, I have a tendency to be grammatically correct, so if you say something stupid, then I will correct you, don't get your panties in a bunch.
I'm not extremely religious or political, I just have my own beliefs and ideas, and honestly I don't care if you think they're "wrong," in fact, I'd love to argue about it. I might be considered Christian if I went to church, but I don't go. All I ask is please don't preach at me or we won't get along if that happens. I'm opinionated and educated and can hold my own in any debate from religion to politics and beyond. Furthermore, if you want to "tap it" or just "hook up," I'm not the one for you, just move on.
I want to meet people who are unpretentious, responsible, and respect me for precisely who I am. I do want a relationship, eventually, but only once I find the right person. Yes, I'm scared to put myself out here like this, but I hope I can find someone who is just as scared as me, yet just as brave to try.
Here's a brief list of things I find important:
1. No smoking. Anything.
2. I drink, I'm an adult. But not to excess. And neither should you.
3. I will argue with you, I will challenge you, but I do it because I care. Also, sometimes you're probably wrong. Admit it.
4. I have male friends. A lot of them. Why? Less drama, for one. But also because I was raised with boys and I prefer their company to that of most females. Don't expect me to change that.
5. You can work out all you want. But me? I hate the gym. I'd rather do anything than be trapped in a place I'm that so incredibly uncomfortable.
6. You have your issues, I have my own, and I will try and listen and understand the best I can. But I expect the same in return.
7. Respect goes both ways.
8. I work hard. Very hard. Accept that.
9. My pets are my children. They eat better than I do. If you don't love animals this isn't going to have a snowball's chance in hell of working.
10. I am a constantly changing and evolving being. I change my mind, I get emotional, I lose control, but there is so much room in my heart for the love and exploration of the world and people around me. I want to see everything, experience as much as I can, touch and taste and hear the world in all its loveliness.
I don't care how tall you are, how built you are, how attractive you are, because beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Remember that.
Feel free to ask me more if you choose, and do not be offended if I tell you directly that I don't think you're right for me. If it happens, it's only because I don't want to lead anyone on to expect more from me than I can give.