PLEASE READ BEFORE SENDING MESSAGE:
2016 - Still the same!!
I am interested in finding/being found by true love. I am not interested in dating for the sake of dating.
Things I enjoy/love and cannot live without
- solid relationship with the LORD
- laughter (i ?? to laugh!), clean, safe fun
- healthy eating and keeping physically fit (taking care of my mental, physical, emotional, and spiritual well-being)
My body is a temple; therefore, I do temple maintenance: exercise and healthy eating!
- comedy, action, and adventure movies, also animal planet and documentaries
- family, friends gatherings
- amusement parks,
- positive minds and healthy attitudes
DISLIKES, annoyances and things I can live without
- foul mouths, profane and vulgar language
- scary, evil, fiendishly movies
- greed, slothfulness, laziness
- liars, evildoers
- cat-callers, cat-calling
- tobacco (whether smoking, doing, and or chewing
I am slow to anger, and prefer to be in company with others with same or similar upbeat, positive personality.
Things I find attractive in a gentleman - He is
- physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually FIT! He works out frequently (4-7 days per week)
- definitely SINGLE, unattached, and seriously desiring a relationship that will possibly lead to marriage! (separated = still married).
- NOT on the down-low!
- positive thinker/motivator, and has a good sense of humor.
- a one-woman's gentleman (hopefully, mine)
- non-tobacco user (the smell/scent of it makes me nausea)
- servant of GOD, and has a close relationship with the LORD!
Gentleman, Please be respectful in your approach. We are strangers, so let's forego the terms of endearment, as well as those initial contacts with cat-calling lines such as "hello beautiful", "hey there pretty lady/darling" "hello sexy," or "hey baby, let's talk". That is referred to as Cat-calling!" Cat-calling is NOT a compliment, nor is it flattering. With starters such as those, I am led to believe that you are only interested in outer appearance, not substance. Outer beauty fades, but integrity and inner-beauty continue to improve with time, they last throughout eternity.
I am actually 9 years older than the age that is at the top of profile. Just do the math!
If the weather permits, perhaps a short ride on a bike trail!? !?
I am not interested in "just dating or hanging out." I am only interested in becoming acquainted to see if there's a possibility for a serious relationship to be established that will lead to marriage. With that being said, I do not exchange personal contact information unless/until I get a feel of who you are, your relationship goals, and if there's a chance that we could be a match.