Things I've learned from POF:
1. Tell you later status with wedding ring in the picture is a ALWAYS good to ignore (a few of you will now go back to look at your pics). Haha
2. Hidden profile pics, can often be someone's best side. I know. Go ahead and send hate mail. But it's ok. I don't reply if you don't show a picture anyway.
3. "Looking for friends first" are usually the first to ask how many kids you want to have when you get married. The irony makes me laugh. Not that that is an amazing feat. I laugh at most things in life.
Side note, I have met some really cool people that have actually become "just friends". Which is awesome.
4. Pictures that are all high angle shots or on pic that is only a cropped face picture are to be avoided. And no, it's not shallow. It based on experience. Don't blame me, blame those before you that fooled me first. Lol.
5. Nunya for a profession is NOT some religious profession. I know, I was shocked too.
6. Pets. I like animals too. But I'm not dating your dog, cat (but thank you for showing me, because I'm not a cat fan. Again, send complaints to), horse, leopard, cougar (well, maybe. Jk), iguana, or pet spider named Sam. In short, if there are only pics of your pets or more than a couple, history shows......
7. Bathroom pics ladies. If a toilet has not been cropped out of your pic. Or men's deodorant is on the counter......I'm probably going to laugh, screen shot it, and send to my buddies. Even better if the toilet seat in the pic is up. Because we KNOW, that never happens right?
I will add more later. Just got bored with the profile write up I had. And, I've also noticed no one reads these anyway. Might as well make one or two of you laugh. And if you do, write me. We just might get along.