A GOOD FIT FOR ME, since Mike Holmes Junior is already taken, and ya, maybe a bit too young for me (sigh)!:
• The taller, the better
• Meat Eater
• Non smoker (anything)
• Non Snorer - there are breathing devices nowadays that can aid with this.
> someone who enjoys their sleep, and isn't constantly coming to bed late or waking at some crazy hour - although I am not opposed to separate bedrooms in this situation.
• Drug Free (including pills that keep your mood in check)
• Can have fun without alcohol. I very rarely drink, and if i do - it is one or two.
• Loves to be outdoors, appreciates nature and animals and the warmth of the sun :)
>If you need to always hide in the shade, we are not a match.
• Someone who is kind, honest, positive, mature, and dependable; someone who can talk about real things, but also enjoy life with a sense of humour and sarcasm, and isn't offended by my daily use of profanities ;) Yes, i believe that i may have been a trucker in my previous life!
• Someone who has his priorities properly aligned and strives to live by them
NICE BONUSES, BUT NOT REQUIRED:
• Have your own place
• Hair on head, but not tons on body - as much as i adore orangutans, i don't want to cuddle with one, thanks
• Broad shoulders & strong arms
• Love pretty eyes - in preference order - blue, grey, green, hazel
• Nice teeth - definitely worth looking into fixing if they bother you. A nice smile is well worth the $$.
• If you have kids, preferably ages 10 and up
• Moderately Fit BUT somebody who will indulge in my home baked desserts and not count the calories
>I have never owned a scale, and have never been on a diet, would be good if you were the same, as i have little tolerance for OCD types or those who consider their body a temple and do not have sugar in their cabinet. Jesus, life is wayyyyy too short for that nonsense.
>also - if you are concerned about peanuts or dairy or gluten, this could be an issue. Not a deal-breaker, however.
QUALITIES THAT ARE NOT FITTING FOR ME:
• If you want babies of your own, and haven't had any yet.
• If your profile is lacking any information or substance or recent pics!, i will not bother to engage
>I am seeking more than casual encounters, and vague profiles are a huge turn off
• Not having a solid grasp of the english language (primary language please)
> you enjoy DINNING? that better be loud sounds and NOT food that you are talk'n about, basic grammar - it's the difference between knowing your sh*t & knowing you're shit!
• Someone who is deep in debt, and has a terrible credit rating.
• Living beyond a 30 minute radius of me on public transit/GO train. If i can't get to you fairly easily, this is an issue.
• If you have EVER been unfaithful to a partner, then i am not interested in meeting. Sorry. No excuses are acceptable for this behaviour, and i firmly believe - once a cheater, always a cheater. Been there, done that. Life is too short for that bullshit.
Conversation Starters (i.e. what you'd like to do on a first date...)
A long walk at the beach.
Cuddling triggers the same neurological reaction as taking painkillers.
Holding hands with someone you love can alleviate physical pain as well as stress and fear.
Falling in love has similar neurological effects as a cocaine high.
Men who kiss their wives in the morning are said to live five years longer than men who don’t.
~ Online dating at this age feels a lot like shopping in the "AS IS" room at IKEA ~ haha