I am a pretty down to earth girl who enjoys the simple things in life. I value people and experiences over money & things. Chemistry is everything, you either have it or you don't. Laughter is important. A quick wit and a great sense of humor will get you farther than your six pack abs in my book. Family is important. I have 5 nieces & nephews that mean the world to me. I am a live music junkie... Mostly rock and indie rock. I have an undying love for 80's hair bands and I am not ashamed. Watching football & drinking champagne are my favorite ways to spend a Sunday. I have blonde moments... And when I do, I expect you to laugh at me. I'm a morning person & a night owl. I'm a planner but love being spontaneous. I'm probably a little too independent. Call me old fashioned but I prefer voice on voice conversations over texting. There is a time and a place for texting and getting to know another person is just not one of them... And it's not really the proper way to ask a girl out. I like trying new things if for nothing else than the novelty factor. Not really a TV watcher. (I don't even have cable.) I'd rather be out living life than watching someone else's happen. Of course there's nothing wrong with staying in and watching a movie once in a while. I can accept the fact that i never have, and never will, look like a Victoria Secret model... And thats ok because I'm not looking for a Calvin Klein model. Still, I believe in being health conscious, active, and taking care of myself. I am mostly a vegetarian but have been known to be swayed by the occasional sushi or a really good cheeseburger. I have a very active social life & lifestyle. I try to find the positive in everything. I will do anything for the people I love except for be their doormat.
My deal breakers:
- You were born in the 80's (or 90's for that matter)
- You're shorter than me (sorry!)
- 420... Seriously guys, we're not in high school anymore
- You're a die hard country music fan
- You have pictures of yourself flexing in the mirror and/or an abs shot
- You're just looking for a quick roll in the hay or just a booty call
- You don't live relatively close to my area, as I am not looking for just a weekend relationship.
- You didn't take the time to read my profile
- You send me a message that just says "hey", "hi", "what's up", etc... It's a first impression... Have some substance.
That's enough for now... Sorry if this list is offensive, but I know what I like and what don't. Besides, when it comes to dating, shouldn't we be a little picky??? :)
Oh, and one more thing... Please don't add me as a favorite if you're never going to message me. It's annoying... And kinda creepy stalkerish. Thanks :)