I'm looking for a man's man. A man who is courageous. Someone who has self confidence and knows what he wants in life. He is kind to others and knows how to treat a lady.
I'm honest, fun, exciting, sexy, mysterious, kind and so much more that you'll need to find out for yourself.
Just remember a pretty face gets old; A nice body will change; but a good woman will always be a good woman.
This is a quote from my sister about me:
"You are the most generous, loving, kind, thoughtful woman I know."
I'm not looking for Mr. Perfect. I'm looking for Mr. Right for me.
This old fashioned girl says, "Don't be shy - send me a message. What do you have to lose?"
Wait - before you proceed sending me a message, here are my deal breakers:
1. You have to live in your own place. I'm not a homeless shelter.
2. You have to be single in every sense of the word.
3. You have to either be working so you can support yourself or independently wealthy.
4. You have to be a law abiding citizen.
5. You have to be a kind person.
Now - send me a message. I'm waiting for my Mr. Right.