True love is worth waiting for even if it takes a lifetime. Then in return a lifetime of love will be waiting for you.
My hobbies are drawing, painting and sketching. I also collect cute Lolita dress and cosplay costumes. I like attending events and tea parties. I'm a Virgo and I want to find someone that will be a good match with my traits. I'm looking for a long term relationship. I want to fall head over feet inlove with someone, get marry and have my own family when the right person comes. If grass can grow through cement, love can find you at every time in your life that's why I still believe that somewhere out there the other half of my soul is looking for me and Im gonna be here patiently waiting for him to find me.
Facts about angelfish and why i think it is my fish personality:
When mating, they form monogamous pairs. These relationships are long term. If one of the pair are removed or die the remaining fish will often never form another relationship. When they become parents they will watch over the eggs until they are hatched.
How to be brave and vulnerable at the same time for the sake of finding your soulmate:
You open your heart knowing that there’s a chance it may be broken one day and in opening your heart, you experience a love and joy that you never dreamed possible. You find that being vulnerable is the only way to allow your heart to feel true pleasure that’s so real it scares you. You find strength in knowing you have a true friend and possibly a soul mate who will remain loyal to the end. Life seems completely different, exciting and worthwhile. Your only hope and security is in knowing that they are a part of your life.
To find someone who will love you for no reason, and to shower that person with reasons, that is the ultimate happiness.
my advice to all men on how to understand us women more and to avoid drama in your future relationship.
nine words that women use and what is the real meaning of it that you should remember.
(1) Fine: This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right and you need to shut up.
(2) Five Minutes: If she is getting dressed, this means one-half hour. Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given five more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house.
(3) Nothing: This is the calm before the storm. This m...eans something, and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with nothing usually end in fine.
(4) Go Ahead: This is a dare, not permission. Don't Do It!
(5) Loud Sigh: This is actually not a word, but a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. A loud sigh means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you about nothing. (Refer back to # 3 for the meaning of nothing.)
(6) That's Okay: This is one of the most dangerous statements a woman can make to a man. That's okay means she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.
(7) Thanks: A woman is thanking you, do not question, or faint. Just say you're welcome. (This is true, unless she says 'Thanks a lot' - which is PURE sarcasm and she is not thanking you at all. DO NOT say 'you're welcome' -- that will bring on a 'whatever'.)
(8) Whatever: Is a woman's way of saying F-- YOU!
(9) Don't worry about it, I've got it: Another dangerous statement , meaning this is something that a woman has told a man to do several times, but is now doing it herself. This will later result in a man asking, 'What's wrong?' For the woman's response, refer to # 3.
* Send this to the men you know, to warn them about arguments they can avoid if they remember the terminology.
I dont consider the first meeting a date so having coffee at starbucks is ok. the first meetup is just the prelude of the first date so if it turns out great and we both decided to meet the second time then that would be the first date. for the first date I want it to be romantic, a walk downtown and see new things that we so often miss because we're too busy on our daily routine in life while at the same time looking for a good sushi restaurant to have dinner, a movie night at a drive-in movie theater or if you have a telescope we can look for a decent location for star gazing and i'll bring a picnic basket for a candle light picnic under the stars, i think that's a very romantic date. as long as we both enjoy that day it would be awesome and deserves to have a second and a third date. ^_^
To send a message to Wineluna you MUST meet the following criteria:
Age between 30 and 45.
Live in United States
Live within 75 miles.
Must not have messaged users looking for intimate encounters or sex.
Must not be looking for Other Relationship
Must not be looking for Intimate Encounter
Must not do drugs
Must not be married
Must not smoke