I can hold a conversion, but I usually let her make the opening.
Grammar doesn't count when typing with your thumbs. I've past college English 1&2, but I don't stress grammar while using a mobile app. : )
There's a lot more to me then
bikes, but I really like my main pic.
Not really 100% sure what I'm looking for on POF, but I'm open. Friends are fine, anything else is fine too. Ive had my one night stand phase in life, that's in my past.
I'm described as funny, loyal, and kind. I enjoy making others laugh and ive got a bit of a twisted sense of humor. I don't do very well talking about myself and making myself sound interesting, so you'll have to message me and ask a few question. :)
Since there us a minimum length to this section, here is a great snack!
1/2 cup peanut butter 1/4 cup butter 1 cup chocolate chips 1/2 teaspoon vanilla 9 cups Crispix cereal (any flavor) 3 cups powdered sugar
1. Combine peanut butter, butter and chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl.
2. Microwave for one minute then stir to blend all ingredients thoroughly. Add 1/2 teaspoon vanilla. Stir well.
3. Place the 9 cups of Crispix cereal in a very large bowl.
4. Pour the peanut butter-chocolate mixture over the cereal and toss evenly, making sure all the cereal gets a good covering.
5. Place the powdered sugar in a large zip-lock type plastic bag.
6. Add the peanut butter-chocolate cereal mixture to the bag, leaving enough room for the puppy chow to be shaken (you may have to divide the mixture into smaller batches, coating one batch at a time).
7. Shake the bag vigorously to evenly coat each piece of the puppy chow with powdered sugar.
8. Once the mixture is fully coated, place in a large serving bowl.
9. Coat any additional pieces by shaking the mixture in the powdered sugar filled bag. Add powdered sugar to the bag as needed until all the mixture is coated.
Conversation Starters (i.e. what you'd like to do on a first date...)
Fun stuff, karate, head banging, pillow fights, just kidding! A motorcycle ride to someplace quiet. How can you get to know someone if there is 50 million things going on all around you?