pincourtblueyes: dream on!!!!!
About
Occasional smoker with Athletic body type
City
Pincourt, Quebec
Details
51 year old Man, 5' 10" (178cm), Christian - other
Ethnicity
Caucasian Leo with Brown hair
Intent
pincourtblueyes is looking for a relationship.
Education
Graduate degree
Personality
Hopeless Romantic
Profession
Custom Cabinet maker







I am Seeking a Woman For Dating
Needs Test Not Completed Chemistry Not Completed
Do you drink? Socially Do you want children? No
Marital Status Single Do you do drugs? No
Pets Birds Eye Color Blue
Do you have a car? Yes Do you have children? Yes
Longest Relationship Over 10 years How ambitious are you? Very Ambitious



About Me
Romance, Adventure, Passion the fuel for life!!!,http://www.wimp.com/romanticshort/http://www.disneyanimation.com/projects/paperman

Love is great. BUT... it's better to refuse to settle for second-best and be single, than to sacrifice your wants, needs and self-esteem just to be in a relationship.

Don't chase people.
Be yourself, do your own thing, and work hard.
The right people- the ones who really belong in your life-
Will come to you. And stay!!!
~ Will Smith~
I am looking for a giver! NOT just a taker! Please tell me what you can give, just not what you want..... And I will give in return....
As they say, life is too short, so! Who am I and what do I have to offer.........

I am a person with many values, honesty, respect, and velour. I like being spontaneous and adventurous. I enjoy making people laugh. I am waiting to meet a happy loving woman who is: honest, funny, with a zest for life. Who likes conversation and has a positive outlook in general about everything,

I am confident and independent. I love traveling, shows, music, dance, bowling, soccer, hockey, outdoors, and camping, cooking and nice restaurants. I am fun loving and love to laugh and joke around.
I’m a little old fashioned as I am always polite, will hold the door open for a women and of course the toilet seat is always down. LOL!!!!!
I am financially stable and love my life at home and at work.
I am most comfortably found in a pair of jeans and T-shirt, however I do like a suit and tie when required.
I enjoy walks in the country or in my neighborhood and viewing the stars at night. I like the outdoors and working around the house.
I’m capable of cooking, cleaning and otherwise a pretty good handy handyman around the house, as one should be.
I have Teenaged Children whom I adore.
I’m not into head-games nor am I interested in dating in numbers.
Basically I’m looking for a female partner who has common interests.
I do like to go out on the town and dancing with that one special person in my life.
I also like to sit around the kitchen with friends and talk.

First Date
90% is just showing up and the other 10% is showing whom you really are. Just to be yourself! Coffee Or Ice cream would be great with a nice walk and talk!


Mail Settings
To send a message to pincourtblueyes you MUST meet the following criteria:
Female
Age between 35 and 52.
Live in Canada
Live within 75 miles.