I'm extremely curious, adventurous and both easily excited and easily bored. I like facilitating a little extra randomness in my life.
ENTP / ENFP / ENTJ Instigator/Innovator/Inspirer/Executive
- Snowboarding. (Kirkwood pass)
- Traveling. (No, not everyone likes traveling.)
- People. (What makes them tick.)
- Healthy Debate. (perspective, philosophy, gazpacho methods)
- Self Expression. (dance, costume, paint)
- Random Connections.
- Conversation and****ails. (No gin please.)
- Cooking. (A creative activity that I have to finish else I starve.)
- Languages. (Fluent only in English; learning Spanish, Arabic.)
- Surfing. (Even though I suck.)
- Fitness. (Focusing on getting stronger so that I can improve my snowboarding, begin Krav Maga classes, progress beyond the beginner stage of surfing, improve my dancing, have the ability to keep up in a month-long intensive Odissi class . . .)
Currently reading "Who's in Charge?: Free Will and the Science of the Brain", "The Mind's Eye" and "The Tao of Travel". Last Read: "Predictably Irrational", and "Just Kids" by Patti Smith. Some favorite books off the top of my head: Shake Hands with the Devil, Three Cups of Tea, The Mind's Eye, Still Life with Woodpecker, Guns Germs And Steel, Memoirs of a Geisha, The 9 Parts of Desire, A Wrinkle in Time, Neuromancer, Some Girls, Dharma Punx
Tomatoes, garlic, lemons, Indian, Thai, my own creations. Cake. Peanut Butter Ice Cream.
Industrial, Classical Arabic, Bhangra, South Asian Electronic, jungle, Psy trance, punk DnB, Breaks, Flamenco, And of Course Good Old Rock and Roll, According to Pandora I Like, Hard Rock Roots, Punk Influences, Mixed Acoustic and Electric Instrumentation, Electronica Influences, Extensive Vamping, Repetitive Melodic Phrasing
Bands/Musicisans from my iPod: Karsh Kale, KMFDM, Beastie Boys, M.I.A., Jef Stot, White Zombie, Rob Zombie, Natasha Atlas, Balkan Beat Box, Ministry, The Bronx, Keoki, Sasha and Digweed, Cheb i Sabbah, Daft Punk, the Cure, Dead Kennedy's, PWEI, NOFX,****Dale, Jane's Addiction, KRS-One, Michael Jackson, Men Without Hats, Moby, AK 1200, Bassbin Twins, WuTang Clan, Misfits, Tribe Called Quest, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Deep Forest, Dhamaal Collective . . . .
A note about the scream
I am partial to a good old fashioned scream/yell in my music. Such as: in "Heart Attack American" by The Bronx, "Main in the Box" by Alice in Chains, "Wish" by NIN, "Once", by Pearl Jam, "Welcome to the Jungle" by Guns n Roses, "Ball Tongue" by Korn, "Dirty" by KMFDM, Karin O's screams. You get the idea.