Here is where I'm suppose to talk about myself and what I am looking for in a partner- but I am a to the point kind of person and I think that I'll be a little bit different and type some points rather than a full description.
- I'm looking for someone that doesn't need to drink to have fun, because I rarely drink (think once a year)
- The ideal match must like sports watching or playing (baseball, hockey and football)
- Favor dogs is a must (Especially med to large ones). I have an awesome dog named Sax. He's a husky/german shepherd mix.
- Tattoos are nice, although I'm just not into full body art. A few tasteful ones are fine.
- I feel the same way about body piercings.
- Someone that can dress up nicely for work gatherings. I am in the military, so there is a certain dress that is needed for military functions.
- Someone that can cook. I can cook a nice meal as well, I like having someone that will cook for me as much as I can cook for them.
- Being active (ie. walking or running) is a must as well. I'm not attracted to couch potatoes.
- Must like outdoor activities (as in camping the original way...tenting it) a little dirt and bugs never hurt anyone.
I want some intelligence and a sense of humor in a woman, but also someone who is attractive and in shape. I do not want someone who is just looking to use me for my money, or a ride to whatever location you think I'll take you to.
That sums up my list of wants and dislikes. This also covers the about me as well. Good luck in Fishing and have fun.