First off, I'm a happy father of 2 beautiful young daughters who are the epicenter of my life. I love my family and my friends and I don't need prescription medication "happy pills" to feel this way.
I was born and raised in Dayton but have lived in different cities & different countries. At the moment, I'm looking to purchase a house within an hour's drive of Dayton. I take frequent trips to Paris France as I do have a flat there. In the City of Light, when it's warm enough, I'll take a blanket, a bottle of wine, my laptop, my iPod and go lay in the park next to the Eiffel Tower. It sure would be nice to share my new found spot with someone else. It would also be great to take a companion with me when I travel because seeing the world isn't so great when you do it alone.
Now, on to some details:
- I'm looking for a grown up companion. If you have pictures with your boobs hanging out, duck lips, poses in bed or any other nonsense, don't bother.
- You will never have to support me, I have a great career and it gets better each day. The last thing you need is another child to take care of.
- I'm not about drama or games. If that's what you are into, check your inbox. I'm sure it's full of all the BS you can handle.
- I have no emotional ties to anyone else so you get me free and clear.
- You have to be careful because I will talk your ears off.
- I stay in shape and keep active. Just competed in the 2013 Jiu Jitsu tournament in Paris. I prefer someone who is in shape and active as well.
- UPDATE: Let me define in shape because a lot of people seem to be confused. In shape = thin/muscles. Sorry I had to add this but wow!
- I find self confidence as the sexiest quality a woman can have.
- I'd die for some intellectual conversation. Someone witty who can laugh with me, or at times at me :)#
- Do I want anymore children? I love babies and if I have another child or 2, so be it. If I don't, so be it. I'm totally open about it.
- Looking to establish a friendship first, then eventually (hopefully) it will turn into a long wonderful relationship.
Oh, yeah, I've read that mirror pictures are cheesy but it feels odd asking another man to take your picture.
And with that said, I've had emails from no picture profiles. See above reference about self confidence.
Want to know more? Just send me a message.