Hi, how are you doing? Thanks for viewing my profile. In my spare time I like to go and walk around downtown, i like to go to the movies, play cards, play sports, watch sports, go out and go workout normally. I can take care of myself and I hope the woman can take care of herself in return.
Now what I'm looking for in a woman. Right now I'm looking for someone hangout with and talk to. If we hit it off and it leads to more then that's great and I would be down for that. That person has to be nice, has to have a sense of humor, fun to be around, down to earth, laid back and understanding. I would like to meet someone who that I would love to talk to at the end of the day or get a e-mail from. I do not want any kids so if this is a problem then don't write me. If you have your own kids that is cool, I understand that you all comes as a package deal and yes I do like kids just have my own reasons as to not wanting my own. I have no racial perference. Sometimes you have to think outside of the box than to stay trapped in it. Don't be scared to write me. I don't bite. lol If you have any questions just ask and I'll answer them.
1. If you wanna have fun and do some crazy things. (Zip lining, amusement parks and etc.)
2. If your looking to hangout and chat.
3. If you wanna try something new or haven't done something and don't have anyone to go with you.
4. If you don't play games.
5. If would really like to know more about me.
6. If you like to workout or are active.
Don't contact me if you:
1. Don't have a car or job.
2. Don't like to talk on the phone sometimes. I like texting an it helps but I would also like to hear your voice.
3. Don't have a sense of humor or are a understanding person
4. Have multiple baby daddys or have baby daddy drama.
5. You have a attitude problem or a selfish person and you know it.
I would love to have someone to hang out or go out with. I don't have many friends and I'm trying to open up more to people. I can be shy when you first meet me but when I get comfortable I can become unglued. LoL I'm just hoping someone will give me a chance or want to know more about me. I'm not that bad of a guy I don't think and have been told that many times. Take care and have a good day. Bye
First date I would like to meet somewhere public and it don't have to be long just to touch bases but it can be extended if we are having that much fun or like each other. Maybe like starbucks, or maybe the park or go out to dinner together to get to know one another. Something at least where you can sit down and talk and focus on each other instead of the movies where you have to be quite while your watching a movie.