I wrote this long thing describing myself then my sister called me and it erased the whole stupid thing. Sooo I'm just gonna write this for now since I'm frustrated. Took me like 10 minutes and now I can't even remember what I was saying.
Top 5 things to know:
1. I love Harry potter and if you don't or haven't read them, or simply can't read or don't read, we won't get along
2. My niece and sister come before anything and anyone
3. I'm not fit, but I'm working on getting healthier. That's all a girl can do right?
4. If you ask me to come hang out past 10 (or anytime really) at your place and we haven't even met yet, I won't. And chances are I won't talk to you again. Especially if you don't respect my No and keep asking me. Sorry
5. I'm looking for a future and if I don't see it happening, I won't waste my time since I never seem to have enough of it.
With that out of the way, even if #4 and #5 seem mean, I'm absolutely not at all. I just feel the need to clearly state it. I'm super happy with the way my life is right now but I wouldn't mind a little change in routine. I love hiking and nature. camping is one of my favorite things to do. Definitley want a mans man and not someone with irrational fears. So If you're more scared of bugs than I am, I'm not the girl for you. Spiders are acceptable cause those are absolutely terrifying. Haha
I'm not perfect, and neither are you. Helloooo we're on a dating website. Just keep that in mind when you're judging me lol
Oh I love using emojis. If I could, this bio would be filled with them. But I can't so whatever.
Alright I'm done now!
Dinner and a movie could be our date when we are married.
But for now let's stick to the fun cute things. Like Disneyland, miniature golfing, or bowling.
First things first, we can meet for a smoothie. :)