I can be kind of shy at first with not a whole lot to say but give me some time and patience. When I get comfortable and open up, I have a bigger personality than you would expect. Sometimes I could even talk your ear off, though I am typically a listener.
My family and friends are very important to me and I would do anything for them. I love reading. I have a passion for the theatre, and no, I do not act. I enjoy working backstage and aim to professionally stage manage. I adore children, I have always been a natural mother, though I do not want to be one for a while. I also love animals, dogs and birds in particular.
Let me know if there is anything else you care to hear about! :)
Apparently, using this does not mean to me what it means for others. So here are a few things to know.
1) I am NOT a prostitute! Don't offer me money to do things. It's insulting and degrading.
2) I am also NOT whore. So don't ask me to do things.
3) No, I don't want to get on Skype and see you play with yourself nor do I want you to see me doing intimate things.
4) I know I put "dating but nothing serious," but I do want more than sex. I put that because I don't know how serious I want to be with someone just yet; I like to take things slow and see where it goes.
5) I'm more likely to respond if you give me more than just "hi" or "hey :)"
6) Spelling and grammar and punctuation are important to me. Try to use punctuation at the very least because if I cant pick out a sentence, I'm not going to slave through a paragraph trying to figure out what you said.
I feel it's sad that some of this had to even be said (5 is just a helpful hint and 6 is just a nitpicky pet peeve, I know) but I'm tired of getting inappropriate, insulting, and degrading messages. I'm on here because I genuinely want to see if it can help me find Mr. Right. Instead, I have more of "those guys" badgering me. I know not all guys are like that but I'm getting a lot of them and it's irritating. So please, if you aren't genuinely looking for a good girl to spend some time getting to know and potentially having something more, don't bother.
Something where we can get to know each other; dinner, coffee shop, walking around town, ect... Or going to the local theatre, Im always up for seeing a play.