"Boy, I got vision and the rest of the world wears bifocals."
- Butch Cassidy
If you are into the whole brevity thing, here is a short list that adds up to the sum of Me. If you would like to know more, feel free to read on or ask.
- My mind is a healthy marriage between realism and idealism (happily wedded for 34 years and counting)
- I am a fan of history (any kind)
- When I first moved to LA, I went to Long Beach JUST to hook a left on 2-1 & Lewis.
- I guarantee I will beat you in movie trivia (try if you dare!)
- Little dogs make me smile. (Big ones too.)
- Steely Dan can do no wrong.
- I was born during a leap year that started a decade (Holla!)
First and foremost, I am a nerd, which basically means I live a rich and interesting life. Or, at the very least, have rich and interesting thoughts even when I'm doing absolutely nothing. My quirky intellect and boundless empathy have the power to imagine and create cinematic wonders and help humanity, all at the same time. If I could leap tall buildings in a single bound, then Superman would have nothing on me. (He's kind of a cold fish, don't you think?)
I work in film and television and it excites me to no end. Needless to say, I love the movies, hence my screen name. I am an enthusiast of the arts in general especially music. Hip-hop, R&B, jazz, techno, disco...as long as it's good, it inspires me.
I'm looking to meet someone who has a good head on her shoulders and a good heart. These are qualities that can never be overvalued. A sense of humor is a huge plus. I tend to find the humor in everyday life and would like someone who is able to do likewise, even if just a little bit.
Thank you for stopping by and look forward to meeting you, whomever you may be!
P.S. I primarily use the Plenty Of Fish iPhone app which doesn't have I.M. capability. So if you try and send me an I.M. request, please take heart, I am not ignoring you.