More on that later... ; )
...My ideal partner will be an intelligent, fun-loving, affectionate, passionate lady who appreciates the benefits of a generally healthy lifestyle, but doesn't mind a little "merrymaking" as well. (been a while since ya seen that word, huh?). She takes care of her body, and likes to use it (through working out, sports, hiking, etc). She should be someone who carries herself with confidence, who's good at some light-hearted verbal jousting at times, and has (or at least truly appreciates!) a sharp, edgy, screwball sense of humor (are there ANY good-natured sarcastos left out there?). She knows what, and what not, to take seriously—and is intuitive enough to tell when I am and when I’m not.
MOST importantly, however, is that I'm seeking someone who's an enthusiastic, timely communicator! I'm not talking about always getting back to each other immediately as we're all busy. Just...let's be reasonable.... : )
I'm a (usually) healthy eater and workout-enthusiast who is content lifting a filled glass of giddy (not quite as frequently, but it helps with my theme here); I'm terse with people harping on the problems and not the solutions (drives me freakin' nuts, actually), though I've been described as having uncanny patience. I'm always looking for the funny and ironic angle, but appear quite serious much of the time (don’t be fooled). I may be a cynic at any given moment--however, I'm optimistic that it'll all work out.
I like short walks on the beach...
I work as a teacher of high school kids with special needs at a nearby high school (autism, Down Syndrome, other intellectual and physical disabilities). It's exhausting, exhilirating, frustrating, rewarding work. LOVE the kids...and am privileged to serve them, as well as their families.
As for Alice--my little dog--she's gained a few ounces, but she carries it great. She's always looking for a little doggy companionship, but her owner has to be firm about sex--NO WAY!
Sorry, boys, her pic is not current... : (
(and that's "no way" for the dog, just to be clear...)
Oh, she's not EXACTLY three-legged...I'm pretty sure about the other things, though...(see list above)
...and no, she's not a Jack Russell. She's more a Nipsey Russell....
To be somewhat serious, I’m looking for solid companionship--maybe or maybe not leading to forever, but where we will do lotsa stuff together, laugh a lot together...basically someone who has a good enough arm to throw grapes at me on the beach (I catch 'em in my mouth) from 30 feet away...(until recently I had 50 in there, but I think that was scaring people away. Thirty'll do just fine at this point...you can do it!).
...and long walks are fine, too. : )
Some other added thoughts:
* you might wanna ask me to dance to "Pump It Up".......or you might not. Depends on your sense of humor......
* My pictures STILL accurately represent me (head2toe!) in that I don't think you'll run screaming upon our meeting.....and I hate to add this at the risk of being considered superficial, but if you don't include accurate representations of yourself head2toe as well, I will probably hesitate...as it does matter......to the majority of both guys and ladies.
* If height's an issue, no problem. I can put on heels too. They make me feel sooooooo sexy!
(...at least I'm not lying about it...) (well, I'm kind of kidding about the heels, but not my height...)
(.....OR....I can just break out the ol' Herman Munster boots.)
* 1/23/15.......I just discovered my inner feelings about celery! ...........I realize that basically I'm good with it...Peanut butter on it, dip, even plain sometimes. But.....I can't stand it when it's cooked into or mixed into something. ............Never too old to learn something about yourself...
* Speaking of "athletic" body types...I'm very confident mine is more so than at least half of the guys claiming such on here, not to mention actually BEING athletic as well. I prefer to state "average" as it gives me something to continue working on....plus I guess I'm not quite as delusional!
Thanks for your time. If you actually read all of this...Bravo!! ; )