Spontaneity is the spice of life, and just one small part of this adorable package.
I can't guarantee there always be an adventure, but I'm the sort of girl that loves random excitement, like the time back home my friends and I ended up on a muddy, dirt cliff road in the middle of the night with nothing but hot dogs and beer to go camping at a hot springs. If we thought ahead we might have had a tent, swimsuits or something to cook in rain with. It was the best night ever.
My dream is to travel the world. I have a passion to see all the world has to offer, both the good and bad.
Lists make everything easier, so here is what you can expect from me:
* I love slow, lazy Sundays as much as exciting nights out on the town. Fog and rain are the best.
* Why sweat the little things? I hate drama, stress and fighting so I try to avoid it.
* I prefer living through experiences over talking through them. Silence can be comfortable, if the moment calls for it.
* I'm fun and creative. I tend to lean towards lightheartedness. It's infectious!
* A sense of humour. Don't be afraid, it won't hurt you.
What I'm looking for:
Someone with a well developed sense of identity and personality, who enjoys eating food as much as I enjoy cooking it.
Some questions for you to answer!
Are you prepared for the zombie apocalypse? What is your plan of survival?
Are you interested in casual, intimate encounters? (read: sex, friends with benefits)
Conversation Starters (i.e. what you'd like to do on a first date...)
We'll laugh, a lot, be it over coffee, tea or soda. It will be awkward, but fantastically ridiculous and when the day is through we'll grab drinks at ye olde pub to stall the night.