Rather than reading some roughly fabricated, vague description of me, with absolutely zero emotion to project my words, you're better off having an actual conversation with me lol.
But, just to make the reading worth you're while, here's a couple fun facts.
• First off, the name that was bestowed upon me in late August of 91', is Anthony.
(However, I go by Tony.)
• Athlete my whole life.
(Football, track, wrestling, baseball, basketball.)
• HUGE gamer geek. XD
(Console, cards, you name it!)
If gaming is a problem for you, might as well end you're journey right here.. No continues.)
• Talented musician.
(Self-proclaimed, of course. q;)
It's my life.
I can play about 10 to 12 different instruments. Vocals included.
However, my genre of choice to play is metal.
• Taught myself how to read at age 5 playing Zelda. (:
(If your a lefty, bonus points! ;D)
• If you message me only saying "hi," or anything else short worded, expect the same in return, if you get a response at all.
• Wen ppl tlk lyk dis jst cuz ther 2 dam lzy 2 type a wurd..I get severely annoyed.. 0.o
We speak English, not Bingo..
A little punctuation, accompanied by properly utilized grammar never hurt anyone.
• I find intelligence VERY attractive.
Well, if you found any of my random banter interesting, I definitely encourage you to send me a message. :D
Like I said, you'll learn a lot more about my personality, as well as humor by actually engaging in a nice, brain stimulating conversation..
Conversation Starters (i.e. what you'd like to do on a first date...)
Cook a nice dinner together, maybe followed by some video games or some other activity that helps us get to know each other better. (:
Just not the movies, or some other crowded place.