In the closest thrillist, who loves the great outdoors and the urban jungle. I never studied art and yet I find myself in museums. I always try to learn something new about subjects and people. Its my goals that inspire me, but it is my personal connections that drive me.
So many things to say, but it is simply this - Life is about seeking more of it and living every moment to it's full capacity.
Don't let my eyes fool you; I'm fiesty. I'm part Spanish after all. ;) I'm amazingly sarcastic, and I live to spread the laughter. I value time, so I can't handle flakes. Plus I have so many silly adventures, and I want to share it with someone who is awesome.
Barcelona and Paris was amazing! I will dare to say that Paris is officially my second favorite city in the world. I was trying so hard not to fall for the City of Lights. Don't worry, NYC, you will always be my first :)
Message me if...
- Excellent manners are important to you and you use it in your daily vocabulary
- Those who have dynamic lifestyle and yet stay completely stable
- Keen time management skills. That's right, I actually want to spend time with you.
- You have your Bachelor's Degree
- You have some cheesy, great jokes, nothing dirty or insulting, because I love to laugh.
- Ethnically mixed and/or well cultured
- Green-eyed monsters. LOL
I'm not into:
- Serial texters. Texting is only appropriate during business hours. I prefer a real connection, and not a digital message constrained to 110-150 characters.
- Guys with an "Asian Fetish"
Disclaimer: I'm off and on this thing, busy on some adventure.
I truly mean it when I say, I would like to get to know you. I'm still an honest believer in friendly beginnings, then who knows...
Please do not mistake that for "hooking-up." That's not my style.
Wishing you all happy fishing.