I don't sweat the small stuff; am not offended by a dirty joke and can dish out a few of my own; have spent a lifetime cultivating and refining my spiritual perspective; am happily independent, and am an articulate and captivating communicator.
I'm passionate, positive thinking and daringly adventurous. I lived in the Middle East for 13 years, was there for the Gulf War, just arrived in India in time for the tsunami, and have to admit I'd do it all over again. I travelled internationally for my job for years and while it was a very charmed existence, I'm now happier with a simpler life.
I'm skilled at creating a passionate, exciting and intellectually stimulating relationship; speak, read and write Hebrew; enjoy learning about new cultures; am insatiably curious and charmed by life; and keep myself active and fit (hiking, yoga, indoor climbing). I'm health conscious but I'd still be up for a midnight trip to an old-fashioned diner for tuna melts and french fries. I'm an animal lover.... so, in all frankness, if you don't like cats, we probably won't be a good fit.
I'm well educated, well rounded, and for the most part love the work I do. I try to create as stress free a life as possible. I find a great deal of satisfaction in doing volunteer work. I have worked on suicide/crisis hotlines and volunteer with hospice patients. On Saturdays, I tutor underprivileged children in Language Arts.
I’m really good at making people feel comfortable, holding deep discussions, showering attention on my partner, baking a great apple pie, hosting interesting dinner parties, and being a loyal friend and partner. I have two sweet cats whom I love very much.
The first things people usually notice about me is my smile, short dark hair, well kept hands. Quick sense of humor.
I am a Freemason -- more specifically, a Master Mason in the Order of American Co-Masonry and a Mark Master Mason in the York Rite. Yes, despite what you may have heard, women CAN be Masons....and ARE.
You should message me for a possible first date if you can appreciate one or more of the following reasons why I might be your best girlfriend ever:
* You will be proud to have me on your arm when we go out in public and your friends will probably be envious.
* You will never, ever compete with me (bc I'm extremely non-competitive).
* You will be nicely surprised when I kiss you passionately at unexpected times and in unexpected places.
* You will have to get used to freshly baked pies and the weekend breakfast in bed.
* You will see my smile far more often than my frown.
* You will find yourself thinking seriously about my observations on life and current events.
*You won’t be holding my purse at the shoe store. You won’t even BE at the shoe store with me.
* You will very rarely hear those awful words: "Not tonight....”