I am a regular/normal somewhat old fashioned guy that free of any drama. I’ve come here hoping to find that special someone.
Ok since I am here I am obviously having a little trouble finding someone and I am no position to be making a list.
So I did it anyway:
• Affectionate, loves to laugh, and is fun to be around.
• Able to laugh at my bad jokes, or at least find a way to tolerate them.
• Loves BBQ, as it is the only thing I am capable of cooking.
• Independent with a brilliant, beautiful, sharp witted, strong mind.
• Possess hopelessly romantic tendencies
• Be sincere, and easygoing
• Physical dimensions are not necessarily relevant but physical attraction is a must.
• Most import traits - integrity & honesty
Are you that special lady?
Just a little about me:
• I am driven but laid back and bit of a jokester.
• I enjoy being active and doing things outdoors.
• Road trips, travel..visiting new places.
• I like patios, live music, places that very laid back.
• I’m passionate about fitness and working out. Though I do need to stop eating so **** much!
• I love animals and really enjoy going to places like zoos, aquariums, and national parks.
Like most I am a big fan of movies and yes, “The Godfather” is the greatest movie of all time. When it comes to TV I like shows like Dexter, Boardwalk Empire, Ray Donovan and Breaking Bad. My taste in music is eclectic and I enjoy listening to just about anything. I would list my favorites as 80's and 90's R&B, 60's Motown, and Classic Rock. Though nothing beats a nice night with someone special kicking back at a jazz club. Professionally I am a former Marine who is now an engineer for a medical diagnostics company.
I would prefer to meet somewhere we could talk, maybe have a couple drinks, and see if there is chemistry. If there is..then we can plan a real date.