So straight to the point. I'm Poly. More so Solo-Poly at the moment but I'm certainly open to change. If you're confused or unsure what I mean by 'Poly', no worries.. Google "Polyamory" and "Solo-Poly" first, then come back and allow yourself to be enlightened further. I'm more than open to engaging in the conversation!
For the most part. I've been Poly my whole life, long before I was ever aware there was a word or, category so to say, for people like myself. I don't do well with "Titles" so I always just considered myself "Non-monogamous". I discovered Polyamory some years back and although I saw it as me, just being me. I must say, It has definitely been encouraging to see there is a world of other people out there who think and live their lives as freely as I do and I find the polyamory community to be absolutely gracious.
I'm proud to say that I identify as Polyamorous and most importantly, there is no one way to being Poly. So I am absolutely open to discussing what being Polyamorous and Solo-Poly means to me...
I'm just here to meet new people and find new freindships with the intent to develop something more primary. I'm a very open and honest person and I expect the same from those that I associate myself with. Open, honest, loyalty is key. If faking who you are to attract someone is your angle... I'm probably not the guy for you!
Monogamy requires people to develop too many false expectations. One in which I can not bring myself to deliver and secondly do not desire in others. It would just be selfish.
I like people to be themselves, whole-heartedly and 100% to the core. Truly, It is the makeup of all the little things about you that make you special and stand out from everyone else that attracts me the most. I don't judge nor discriminate anyone. Having things in common is great, but to me, learning new things and sharing new experiences together is even more fascinating. As long as we can vibe together, we'll be great.
I'm open to discussing any topic under the sun, so feel free to message me if you wish to engage or even meet up. I like to keep an open mind..
* MMA is my passion. I can watch MMA all day and I try to attend as many local events as possible.
* I love film. Movies that make you think, down to movies that make you laugh hysterically.
* I'm a huge tech nerd. I love building computers from the ground up. Anything tech really.
* I'm a Gamer; Fallout 4, Call of Duty, GTA 5, Overwatch. Hand me a controller and I'll wreck shit!! lol
* Music Music Music Music and more Music... I love to vibe!!!
* I love reading as much as I enjoy writing or just engaging in intellectual conversations about anything really. I love to hear other peoples "Point-of-view" on life, or just anything in general. There are no topics off limit...
* I enjoy the HBO series and Books - Game of Thrones and I never miss an episode. I also enjoy watching "the big bang Theory" and "Brooklynn Nine-Nine" that show is HILARIOUS!!!!
* I love to travel and have been to so many major cities in the US, A few out the country and I'm always looking to explore new places and learn about different cultures.
I'm going to end this here. Otherwise, I'd find myself writing a damn novel on here lol but for now, I'm going to kick back and hope to find someone who stands out and intrigues me overall. Until then...
Happy Fishing Ladies...
"Desire is the key to motivation, but it's determination and commitment to an unrelenting pursuit of your goal - a commitment to excellence - that will enable you to attain the success you seek." -Mario Andretti