Greetings, my name is LAURA.
I am bubbly, perky and I love to laugh. I love to travel and have had some pretty amazing opportunities! I am new to York Region and super excited to be able to explore Toronto!! I am pretty independent and some pretty awesome stories to share. Since everyone loves bullet points....
* I am a real stickler about recycling and environmental issues!
* I dont like sports, but i love being outdoors - hiking, camping, kayaking (cause I stink at canoeing!), swimming!
* i love all animals and am not afraid of bugs/spiders - hate people who squash bugs!! :( However, I am not a vegetarian! I just dont like to cook meat often.
* I know how to change a car tire and i can usually solve my computer problems on my own.
* I love to cook and bake! I bake when I am stressed and I can cook some pretty awesome, unique exotic/foreign cuisines
* I speak English and French (basic conversationalist) and I know a little bit of Mandarin, but mostly just random words.
* I come from a family of pretty hardcore atheists and I would not get along with a person who is serious about religion.
* I am addicted to coffee and chocolate!!
* I hate, running....but I love being outdoors and love hiking and being able to enjoy nature.
Some of my favourites:
Food: Sushi, seafood chowder, Thai food and Peking Duck!
Plants: Orchids, Plumeria, Sunflowers
Books: Great Expectations, Anna Karenina and Midnight's children
Movies: Waking Ned Devine, Brokedown Palace and GATTACA
Music: mostly European and British/Indie music...very random stuff
Television: Homeland, Walking Dead, The Good Wife, Grey's Anatomy, Big Bang Theory,
I am really looking for someone who is ambitious and intellectually stimulating. I bore easily with trivial conversation and my family can be intellectually intimidating!! I am not looking for someone to treat me like a princess, or to buy me things as I can do that on my own! I am quite shy so usually look for others to send the first message! ;) I am most attracted to intelligence and my biggest turn offs are arrogance and ignorance! I know when to voice my opinion and when to shut up and listen. Also, I like Asian guys...
--> Its a complicated world, live life simply!