Kind, generous, and educated.
What would you like to know? I don't plan to settle for just anyone, and I don't think you should either.
If you read everything below (I hope it's not intimidating!), and think I'm worth exploring for at least an hour or two over coffee, shoot me a message. Let's do something :) Let me WOW you! But you have to wow me, too. Deal?
I'm funny, smart, calm, respectful, thoughtful, and considerate. Although I don't think it's of the utmost importance compared to who I am as a person, I have an excellent, long-term, job, an education that money can't buy, a car, a home, and am a capable member of society :)
I love making people laugh, and make a point of being kind to everyone, regardless of who they are, or their social standing. I'm a great tipper!
I'm always trying to improve myself, and love to see those around me reach new heights as well :) I'm always open to helping them reach their goals.
- I love shopping, for anything really.
- I enjoy going out for dinner.
- I rarely choose to be clean shaven. I prefer some scruff.
- I don't really get stressed out about things. I remain optimistic and deal with them.
- I own A LOT of colognes, hair products, and shoes. I just like to change things up :)
- I'm not really a fan of push-up bras or makeup. I prefer the natural look, but it's not a deal breaker, unless you look like a circus clown.
- I love most types of music, my playlists include hip-hop, rock, pop, hair metal, some operas, electronic music, a little country, and even some covers done by Glee :P
- I'm SUPER open-minded.
- I almost always have a fantastic day.
- I'll go to the movies just for the sake of spending $50 on tix and snacks. I don't really care about the movie. Lol. Why not, right? It's an experience!
- I think my employees like me. I hope they do, anyway :)
- I've been to a few places around the globe, and I'd love to see more/experience more.
- My puppy gets cold, so I have to keep him warm with awesome hoodies :) His name's Milk.
- I really love shorts; probably even more now that I wear dress shoes most days.
If I Have One Talent...
It's thinking outside of the box.
You've made it to the bottom :) Message me. What's the worst that could happen?
Although I'd want to WOW you, more than anything I'd like to truly get to know you; learn about what has made you YOU, see you smile, see what makes you tick :)
There will be plenty of time for fancy dinners, but why not grab a coffee, or some ice cream, maybe drive around and explore the city or the country road.
I can't skate, so that's out :)