“She was like the sea on a stormy day. She could only destroy."
Just like me, we'll keep this short and sweet:
1. You can't fix me. I have bpd, social anxiety and ptsd. No matter how hard you think you can try, it won't change. The faint of heart need not apply. I've been through more than you can comprehend.
2. I'm heavily medicated, including marijuana which is the best antidepressant I have ever used.
3. I spend more money on gas and cigarettes than I do on food.
4. My makeshift family is composed of strong individuals that would do anything-even kill-for me. That includes our four cats, four dogs, and snake.
5. If you ask me more than one question at a time I will either not answer or give you a small answer. I get overwhelmed very easily.
6. If you don't like something about my face or body, build yourself a bridge and get the f over it. I have no time for the narrow minded.
7. It takes a really long time to get my Facebook name, Snapchat, Instagram etc., so don't bother asking until we've been talking for a while.
8. I will always correct your spelling. Always.
9. Under "intent" why isn't there a "looking for sugar daddy" option?
oh, i'll know it's true love when he's seen serendipity as much as i have.