READ THIS FIRST SO YOU DONT WASTE MY TIME OR YOURS!!!!
1.If you stole your pictures from the internet, don't bother contacting me, keep fishing.
2. If you claim to have a graduate degree and have a very well written profile, I will expect the grammar and writing to match in your message, if it doesn't, keep fishing.
3. Similarly, if your first message contains your phone number, asking me to call or text you, you'll be waiting a long time, because I will not contact you. I will block you, so you should just keep fishing.
4. If your pictures are real, but look like your mug shot, keep fishing.
5. If you are married, well, I guess your wife thinks you are fishing.
6. If you are not active, healthy and in shape (and yes, I know....round is a shape, but it's not the shape I am looking for), keep fishing.
7. If you look like you haven't shaved or cut your hair recently, keep fishing.
8. I don't mind some tattoos, but if they're on your face, you should know the drill by now!
These are obvious deal breakers. It isn't so much that I have a type, it's that I have standards. I don't reply to messages from people who clearly don't meet them.
I prefer the outdoors. Beach or mountains. Camping, hiking, shooting, 4 wheeling, country music, horses, big storms and whatever else nature has to offer. Open to new experiences.
I'm also comfortable at home by a fire, with a glass of wine and good company.
I enjoy a simple, uncomplicated, yet active life and I have no room for drama, negativity and/or jealousy and insecurity.
I will never settle for less than I deserve, nor will I lower my standards for the sake of a relationship. I don't need to be "fixed" and I certainly won't change. If you need to be "fixed" or "changed", then I am definitely not the one for you.
My Partner will be someone who:
Has strong character, morals, and values
Understands the importance of honesty, integrity, and respect
Is a good communicator and shows compassion for others
Has a positive attitude
Compliments my life
Wants to stand beside me (an equal partner)
Shares some of my interests
Has his own interests
Has a sense of humor (I am a bit of a smarta**)
Can be spontaneous
Please know that I don't want cars, your money or expensive gifts. Your time, effort, passion, smile, loyalty, and making me a priority are what is important. I can finance myself.
Also, I'm not looking for someone to share endless texts and emails. If you don't have the time or the inclination to meet in person, please don't waste my time.