Filipino and Cuban; moved here some years ago from overseas and just love Seattle; I tend to work quite a bit so my schedule can get hectic, but that's my choice because I'm currently single and I feel lazy when I'm not doing anything; even though I've had my share of living with roommates I currently live on my own; was raised very traditionally so, I guess, I am old-fashioned; music I mostly listen to is Hip Hop, [mainly '90s] R&B, Rock/Metal, music productions, and on occasion some jazz.
A lot of the women I know say I'm sweet, and the guys say I'm cool...meh, I prefer to just treat people with respect (it's not just about a deed, but the conviction behind that deed, that can make a world of difference). But for the most part I'm chill, laid back, can act dork-y, and get along with just about everybody. I especially like being around people who are positive or have a lot of insight on certain things. I tend to feed off their energy and be more creative when I'm doing a sketch art or tattoo design. I do have a few tattoos on me but they're covered up easily if the situation calls for more of a formal setting.
My life has slowed down these past years: done things, learned from them, and such (I believe that even when times seem so unfair, as long as you have faith and perseverance, things always gets better). I don't do the club/bar scene anymore, though, I will go out once in a while just to decompress - it's the simpler things in life that have more meaning to me than anything else nowadays. I do consider myself a little more of a homebody now, and I prefer to cook over ordering take-out and fast food; so I try to make it a point to eat healthier outside of just working out on a regular basis.
What do I look for in a woman, hmm... :/ Here are a few things that come to mind.
- Attraction is important, but looks aren't everything.
- I love a woman that has style; she has that confidence and class where she looks good in just about anything she wears.
- I appreciate a woman that tries to stay active and makes an effort to lead a healthy life.
- I love a woman who's considerate and caring; how she treats others helps show what her character is like to me.
- Please at least have a job and a car. If you don't have a job being in school is cool with me.
- Your family must be important in your life.
- Must love animals. Grew up in a farm-like environment when I was younger and my parents took in homeless dogs when they could, so my family had a bunch of pets running around.
- If a woman is living with other people, I'd prefer if one of those isn't an ex. :P
I don't like the idea of the both of us stressing so much, trying to say the right thing and seeming perfect gives a false perception of each other. Prefer to meet up and get to know each other casually first, then moving forward to that first date (of course I'm the guy so I'll be making the plans ^__^) if we have a connection. Blech to movies on a first date. :P
Any comments or questions, feel free to message me and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. Thanks, and good luck in what you're searching for.
roses available. Click Send Message to send
Create Your Seduction Guide.