I've lived in Mass my whole life. I love to travel, my favorite place so far was Amsterdam. I'm kind of an enigma. I'm the sort of guy that can go out and clean up in a bar fight or I could stay in, drink tea, and read a book. My best friend said it's time for me to find a nice girl and settle down. I told him I'm working on it... I'd like to find someone normal, chill, who doesn't do drugs (weed's ok, but I don't smoke anymore). I try to stay in shape and I'm looking for someone who takes care of herself as well, and is physically fit. Large women either don't understand this or don't read it because that is who I get 99% of my messages from on here. That being said, I'm a good person. I will not do any of the crazy things that guys on here seem to be famous for. I'm looking for a real relationship not hookups but at the same time, I'm not looking to talk for months without meeting either. Talk to me. I'm cool, I promise.
P.s. I am a libra not a virgo...
I noticed many girls say something like "no guys with pictures with their shirt off". I can't see guys profiles so I'm not sure how prevalent that is but it made me realize that girls don't see eachother's profiles, so they don't see what is played out or tacky. I decided to list some for your benefit and my own amusement.
1. Pictures of girls shooting guns. I like to shoot too. I understand, you're trying to show you are cool, fun, edgy but I'd say about 50% of girls on here have this picture so it is very played out.
2. Pictures of girls with statues. Usually they are kissing the statue or molesting it in some way. This is so common that different girls have similar pictures with the same statue. Not sure what you guys are trying to say with these...
3. Single mothers who say "my child is my world/my life". You are basically advertising the fact that you will never have the time to develop a relationship. While it's great that you care for your child, you may have better luck saying "I can get a babysitter".
4. Pictures of your tattoos. Maybe it's just that I don't have any so I'm not part of the cool kid club...
5. The sideways picture. Really, is it that hard to rotate a photo?
When asked what surprised him most about humanity, the Dalai Lama answered, “Man. Because he sacrifices his health in order to make money. Then he sacrifices money to recuperate his health. And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived.”
roses available. Click Send Message to send
Create Your Seduction Guide.