Who am I? Oh geez, well here goes nothing...I'm simple and sensual; honest and heroic; responsible and respectful; giving and go-getter; brainy and bratty; affectionate and astute; determined and dorky; inquisitive and innocuous; passionate and pensive; charming and classy; benevolent and brave; quirky and quiet...and pretty easygoing.
Something I recently found and truly identified with:
5 THINGS STRONG WOMEN DO DIFFERENTLY IN RELATIONSHIPS:
1. THEY TAKE OWNERSHIP OF THEIR FEELINGS.
2. STRONG WOMEN ACCEPT THEIR PARTNER WHOLEHEARTEDLY.
3. THEY EXPRESS THEIR FEELINGS OPENLY.
4. THEY DON’T RELY ON THEIR PARTNER FOR ACCEPTANCE OR VALIDATION.
5. STRONG WOMEN TAKE CARE OF THEIR PARTNER.
Strong doesn't mean "Scary"...I just know what I want and what I'm willing to give.
So if you're willing to try and get to know each other, send me a massage...oops, I meant message. But I will take either anytime! Haha
Conversation Starters (i.e. what you'd like to do on a first date...)
First date should be something fun where we can talk nervously and feel awkward until the alcohol kicks in! After that the possibilities are infinite!