I was living on Vancouver Island for about 5 years. I moved back to Toronto about a year and a half ago.
A good sense of Humor is a must! I love languages and I speak 3 and I am always looking to learn more. I will teach you to speak french is you want to learn. why is there men in drag in the list of women omg so easy to spot... creepy too!!!
My favorite music to preform is folk, classic rock, blues, and funk. My favorite to listen to is Drum and bass, classic rock, electronic, Hard rock, jazz almost anything besides classical and not much from country besides Johnny Cash, Hank Williams and a couple more. So ya the music I play and write is quite different than the music I usually listen to.
If I find someone on here, I will remove my profile immediately.
1. A system of thought that rejects religious beliefs and centers on humans and their values, capacities, and worth.
2. Concern with the interests, needs, and welfare of humans: "the newest flower on the vine of corporate humanism" (Savvy).
3. Medicine The concept that concern for human interests, values, and dignity is of the utmost importance to the care of the sick.
4. The study of the humanities; learning in the liberal arts.
5. Humanism A cultural and intellectual movement of the Renaissance that emphasized secular concerns as a result of the rediscovery and study of the literature, art, and civilization of ancient Greece and Rome.
The quality of mercy is not strain'd,
It droppeth as the gentle rain from heaven
Upon the place beneath: it is twice blest;
It blesseth him that gives and him that takes:
'Tis mightiest in the mightiest: it becomes
The throned monarch better than his crown;
His sceptre shows the force of temporal power,
The attribute to awe and majesty,
Wherein doth sit the dread and fear of kings;
But mercy is above this sceptred sway;
It is enthroned in the hearts of kings,
It is an attribute to God himself;
Do you recognize this quote?
Just meet and see if we get along and if there is a spark.
I like home cooked meals, I cook Thai food, Chinese, French, Italian and much more. I also like to bake, so if you have a sweet tooth....
Meet for coffee, drinks or live music or just go for a walk by the lake.
I'm not sure this is the best way to meet someone...If you don't have a picture or have you're pictures private, I won't answer...How do you expect to meet someone if you won't let them see what you look like?
****WARNING****: Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies, projects, advertising, sales, or any other reason-you DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications. ***