Since we live in a fast-paced world where technology makes things even more conveniently faster (like dating), I figured I'll just cut to the chase:
- I teach 2nd grade.
- I've been on a whole new health kick so I try getting to the gym or going out running almost everyday and I'm trying to expand my cookbook with new ideas, so if you have any recipes you can share, send them my way and maybe I'll cook for you sometime!
- I have a long, generic list of hobbies that include watching movies (all kinds, anytime!); listening to music and going to concerts; reading (mostly historical fiction--The Great Gatsby is my favorite); cooking, but I'm probably a better baker; writing poetry; shopping, but don't worry, I wont drag you along or ask if my butt looks big; traveling; hanging out with friends and/or family; dancing; outdoorsy stuff like hiking or camping (I'm not afraid to get a little dirty) and going to Giants games.
- I consider myself to be a pretty optimistic person and always try to find the positive side of things--I lived in Santa Cruz for 4 years so that's just the hippie side of me.
- I love going out to bars and clubs with good company, but I'm not a party animal--staying in to watch a movie or play a board game can be just as fun.
You (hopefully) are:
- Funny--nothing is sexier than some who can make me laugh.
- Smart--you don't need a doctorate or anything, but at least have your head on straight.
- A little outgoing so that I can be inspired to try new things with you!
- Able to get a long with my crazy friends because they're my second family, and hopefully I get along with yours!
- A good conversationalist--because "hey" isn't a very good starting point.
- Down to earth and genuine (pretty self-explanitory I think).
Yep. That's about it. So what's the harm in talking a little bit and getting to know each other?! Send me a message and I promise I'll be nice :)