I'm honest, intelligent and driven to achieve my goals. I'm well-groomed, well-spoken and always sincere. I'm from Vermont but have travelled al around South America, Taiwan, China, Japan and Italy. I was an All-American lacrosse player in college, but I still graduated with great grades so I'm not your typical meathead or dumb jock. I'm not sure what I'm looking for on this site - maybe it will come to me - but you never know unless you try.
Here are some tidbits about me that you may find enlightening, entertaining or completely irrelevant:
- The only thing that I may love more unconditionally than my three older sisters and my mother is our family's Australian Shepherd. I like to think she was born with half a serving of brain but two portions of heart.
- Yes, three older sisters. And the scary part? ONE share bathroom in High School. So when it comes to making compromises with women in the bathroom and keeping the peace I'm a seasoned vet. The trick to avoiding conflict is: when in doubt - wipe it down, when you lift it - put it down. And when they're getting ready for a date, just stay the hell out of there.
- Things that I feel are worth spending extra money on: organic and local fruits and vegetables, Italian cheese, especially mozzarella, a good winter jacket ( or two ) , good dark chocolate, quality meat and fish, seeing movies in theaters, ski equipment, premium sushi, high quality hiking socks, two piece suits, silver tequila, IPhone insurance ( I'm on my third)
- You'll never here me say that something is "gay" or refer to all women as "****es" or "hos." My sisters raised me better than that and would still probably kick my ass if they heard me. I mean I'm outnumbered three to one.
- I'm comfortable enough with my sexuality that I'm not embarrassed or afraid to point out a good looking guy and worry that it somehow detracts from my masculinity or questions my heterosexuality.
- Turn ons in a woman: confidence, intelligence, tolerant, one who thinks before she speaks, she watches out for her friends instead of being the one that always needs to be watched, well-read, dog lover, looks equally sexy in sweatpants as she does dressed up for black tie, has a general sense of what's going on in the world, can tolerate football on Sundays, has refined taste and a good eye for art, likes to eat well, not afraid of PDA and comfortable with her body and her sexuality
- Turn offs: self-centersness, playing down her intelligence because she thinks it's cool, refusing to eat new things, checking her cell phone every thirty seconds on a date, refuses to embrace new things or ideas because they don't agree with what "everyone else" is doing, the word "like"
- Things I love: untracked powder, exploring beautiful rivers and gorges, executing the perfect play in lacrosse, the writing of Bret Easton Ellis, Tom Wolfe and Hunter S Thompson, watching Tom Brady dominate and seeing the Pats win, mozzarella, tomatoes and basil, the films of Joel and Ethan Coen and Paul Thomas Anderson, DJ Shadow, trip-hop, my Aussie Shepherd Oola, grapefruits, being a Vermonter and knowing what that means, being able to continually surprise myself