This is my second POF profile and I thought this list should save time for both of us. So please at least read the list before messaging me.
1. Please only contact me if you're looking for something serious, I know what I want and am tired of the games.
2. I've never married or had children, drama/baggage free zone here. It's fine if you already have children, but I'm not sure about having kids of my own someday.
3. I'd prefer to date someone local (within 25 miles of Roanoke) if you're a little further out, I think it's only fair for you to have a car and be willing to at least meet me half-way.
4. I'm not interested in smokers or heavy drinkers, I have smoke allergies and only drink on special occasions.
5. I want to be on level ground when concerning maturity and experience, so please don't contact me if you've never had a serious relationship or just ended your first relationship.
6. I'm Agnostic and enjoy learning about all forms of religion, so it doesn't matter to me if we have different beliefs. I only ask that you don't try converting me.
Congratulations if you made it this far, feel free to message me or read on and learn a little about me. Don't judge me too harshly by my profile, get to know me and you'll see I'm not like any other men.
I was raised here in the Roanoke area, I'm more of the quiet laid back type but will open up after getting to know you better. Don't let my young looks fool you, I've always been mature for my age and some of my most fulfilling relationships have been with older women. I can be random or sarcastic, not everyone gets my sense of humor so it's a plus if you like twisted/quirky humor. Here are a few examples of my humor, I grew up watching Monty Python, Kids In The Hall, and Mystery Science Theater 3000. As for movie examples, I like most work from Mel Brooks, Coen Brothers, Simon Pegg, Tim Burton, and John Waters made my favorite comedy of all time Serial Mom.
I'm a movie buff, I'll watch almost anything (action, comedy, drama, sci-fi/fantasy, romance if it's actually good) but horror and campy B movies are my favorite. I enjoy most kinds of music but rock is my favorite and here's some examples: disturbed, alice in chains, smashing pumpkins, metallica, nirvana, queen, pink floyd, soundgarden, audioslave, chris cornell, kenny wayne sheperd, linkin park, korn, rob zombie, ac/dc. I enjoy getting out or I can be be happy staying in with good company, I'm just not much for bars or clubs. I work full time third shift, normally have Wednesday and Thursday off.
I was raised around almost every animal that's legal within city limits, never met a dog or cat that didn't like me. Physical attraction is nice, but it's nothing without intelligence or humor, I crave intelligent conversation and need someone I can laugh with. Once I'm comfortable you'll see that I'm very passionate about certain subjects and this passion will surface in my affection, it's another plus if you're passionate. I try to take things slow, but I'll be very affectionate and am not afraid to show it in public after chemistry has been established. I like women of all shapes and sizes, race doesn't matter to me either.
PS: Chat doesn't always work and/or I might be away from the computer, so just message me if you're interested and I will reply. Please give me something to work with and have more to say than "Hi, how are you, care to chat".
Go With The Flow is my motto, I try not to have any expectations for the first date, just whatever happens will happen. There's so much pressure on the first date, why not keep things simple and low-key. Maybe meet for coffee or a walk in the park and save dinner or a movie for the second date if we click.