If you want the whole story behind the picture on the orange sled, send me a quick message and ask.
You’re smart, sexy, and you love to laugh.
The only drama aloud is at the box office :-)
My Motto (I am quoting but don't know the source):
"Relinquish the Need to Change Others. Real love is accepting other people the way they are without trying to change them. If we try to change them, this means that we don't really like them. It is easier to find someone who is already the way I want her to be, instead of trying to change her."
Chivalry is still alive & The Glass is always Half Full
Please don't confuse confidence with arrogance. I am not even close to anything you will call arrogant.
Can you handle a man with a strong multi-faceted personality? I'm a little bit super star, faux psychologist, thinker, comedian, all rolled up in one. Throw in a good helping of bad boy, and blend well in a hot-tub.
*** Ladies, thanks for all the emails. If I don't respond today, don't be offended. I'll reply even if I don't think we'd be a match. It's called "manners". ***
I am an overall nice guy and looking for same. I will list what I don't want rather than what I want. Are you smart enough to figure it out and email me?
- I expect someone as attractive as I am. However, if you wear your looks on your chest, we won't match. Sorry, I'm not impressed by the cover alone, I want the content, if all you've got is a cover, we probably won't hit if off. Street smarts and a kind heart go a long way.
- No, I'm not looking for a one-night stand (although they have happened, anyone who says he doesn’t is either lying or inept, which do you want?). Just a half night is good, just kidding. No, I'm not yet looking for a new wife (it could happen). There's happy middle-ground between those two extremes, whether dating or serious commitment. Just because I'm attractive don't assume I am a player. If you're a hottie, does that automatically make you a slut?
- I grew up around mostly women and learned to treat you with respect. If you can't reciprocate, we won't get along. I can be sensitive when necessary, but I'm not a dumpster. I enjoy carrying you when needed, but I won't repeatedly rescue you from self-created calamities. I'll surprise you with chocolate when you're having a bad day, but if you go off on me for no reason I'll eat the chocolate myself.
- Age doesn't matter to me, emotional maturity does. The only drama aloud is on the movie screen.
- Relationships are not fairy tales, I'm not Ken, and you're not Barbie. It takes 100% commitment from both sides. If you think it is a one way street, we won't jive. We can have fantasy but we have to re-visit reality occasionally. I can sweep you off your feet, but you'll have to knock my socks off. If you don't think you can get me barefoot, you probably can't.
- If you can't keep up with me on a dance floor, I won't be impressed. Being able to "find each other's rhythm" is important for quite a few things.
- If you're a high-maintenance girl, we won't connect well. However, if you can go from simple to decked-out hottie, I'll think you're quite sexy
- I don't control nor manipulate, but rest assured I will influence you. (I'll lead you into some mischief and you'll like it.) If you are a control freak, we won't get along. Go find an insecure spineless wuss to lick your boots, there are plenty to choose from. If you thrive by playing manipulative games, guess what? I recognize them immediately and they don't work on me.
- If you enjoy causing others emotional pain, we definitely don’t match
One more thing: I'm interested in meeting in person, not wasting time with IM's and emails back and forth. If you're on here looking for online pen pals, I'm not the guy for you. If, however, you're adventurous enough to take a chance and meet a guy like me in the real world, then you and I just might get along just fine-I'd love to hear from you.
Closing thought (statement where the source is unknown to me)
Let go resentments, judgments, and fears, and reduce your investment in staying hurt or angry. To forgive is to live in a world that is at peace with human nature.
Click on that add to favorites button, what do you have to lose?