1. I just moved here from South Bend Indiana, home of the Fighting Irish!
2. I am a huge sports fan. I love the Cubs and Notre Dame. Watching sports is my escape.
3. My goal in life is to either be an entertainment broadcaster, or own my own daycare some day. My long-time dream is to either visit Africa or India for mission work.
4. I am a hopeless romantic. I have never been in love, but came close to it several times until my heart was broken. I am unique because I often laugh about things that I remembered happening MANY years ago. I want someone with a sense of humor like me.
5. I am not picky when it comes to music... Unless it is screamo. I will listen to anything else. My favorite genres are Christian, Pop, Rap, and Rock.
6. Last but not least, I take my religion very seriously. Yes, I have made mistakes and am not saying that I am perfect, but I am a follower of Jesus Christ and would love to find someone to share my love for God with:).
Conversation Starters (i.e. what you'd like to do on a first date...)
Even though I love the movies, I do not think it would be the best first date. I want to be able to get to know the person by talking to him first, THEN we will see where it goes from there. I am not picky at all. I usually find joy in the simplest things, so even if we were to just take a walk in the park, I would not complain. (But if you really wanna win me over, take me to the Golden Gate Bridge!;)