Free spirited girl hoping to find someone I can be physically and mentally attracted to. I want to make memories and start traditions. Live, love, and laugh until my stomach hurts.
I'm a traditional girl in a sense where I like my man to open doors, be a gentleman, protector etc. I'm very independent and self-sufficient but i know where I stand as well as my mate's position. I've learned throughout my years of dating that pride gets you nowhere and it takes effort to make a relationship work. All common sense but not very common.
I try to maintain a healthy lifestyle by eating right, staying active, trying not to burn myself out w/work, laughing, going on trips, and spending time w/friends and family when I can make time.
Take my hand and let's explore the world together.
- I'm a fat girl stuck in a fit girls body. I workout to eat.
- I'm loyal, caring, considerate, and expect the same.
- health and fitness is an important part of my lifestyle. Try to keep up! You get brownie points if you lift and push me to new limits.
- semi nocturnal.
- great; friend, daughter, sister, god mother.
- my friends think I'm a giant.
- I'm too lazy to lie.
- I don't play games... being in a relationship is black & white. If there's mutual interest, let's do this.
- I'm a big kid at times but never childish.
- If you want to know more.. I found this site that sums it up also, "17 Things To Expect When You Date A Girl Who’s Used To Being On Her Own."
COPY AND PASTE BELOW: It's nothing raunchy, sorry ;) Just some truths,