A little about my outlook and what I'm searching for...Hoping to share laughter & good times, along with mutual respect, admiration and attraction (emotional + physical + mental). Afterall, isn't physical attraction what separates just friendships with the opposite sex? I would rather be single than be with the wrong person in an unhappy relationship. Life is too short for "fillers." As I've grown, I've realized that giving someone your time is a valuable gift. It's also something I've taken for granted in the past, but I can fully appreciate now.
Life is about creating regular moments of joy . At the same time, it's also important for both people to maintain some independence & individuality.
I love kids and had always planned to have them, but things worked out differently. If you have them, I'm good with that...
Here are some of the things I am attracted to:
• Courage to be honest & forthright over diplomacy or political correctness
- Smarts & fun over smarts & dull
- Direct communication style over passive-agressive
- Laughter over drama (believe it or not, some men are drama junkies, too)
- Active/outdoorsy over sedentary but I do enjoy staying in and watching a movie, too
Being able to make someone smile when they are upset is a skill!
All this being said, it's important that you are emotionally available and have your past relationship loose ends tied up. Otherwise, let's just agree to be friends.
Good luck in your search for a great match! :)