Time decides who you will meet in your life
Heart decides who you want in your life
Behavior decides who will stay in your life
Hi and thanks for taking the time to look at my profile. I'm not a fan of online dating and rightly so from experiences but it is what it is. With that said, have we become so shallow and raised the bar so high that we cant even reach it? Become so selfish we cant even say high or acknowledge someone being nice and sincere?.
A relationship is much more than just finding the right person, its also about being the right person.
I'm not looking for something not scripted with a time frame, I'm looking for someone to grow, explore, and enjoy things with. Someone real who is not just looking to see whats on the table but brings something to it. Someone who has a great sense of humor, enjoys adventure, isn't afraid of not being in control, who appreciates being treated nice and having someone who listens. Someone who wants to stop reading about the fairy tale romance and live it. Someone who appreciates a man being a man. A man who will cook for you, ask hows your day and really care, will turn off the TV and phone and listen to you. I am a determined man not a desperate man,I do things a man should do and if you don't know what that is you haven't met a man. I don't mind going shopping with you and holding your bag in one hand and your hand in the other.
Has a spontaneous/daring side. Down to earth not selfish or shallow, doesn't paint every man with the same brush,or judge others. An incredible kisser, loves PDA, secure and jealous free. Someone moving forward not living in the past. Someone who can compliment my life not complicate it and I do the same. I'm not looking for what you do or have, I have my own. I work nights which could be a challenge for some( it fills the void for now) but where there's a will.... I'm an open book with no hidden agenda. I'm not looking to date 1000 women, I'm looking for one woman to love a thousand times. I'm no serial dater but I am searching for that one. If you shop at several stores for an item, does than make you a serial shopper???
I need somebody real. Someone who understands its not about money, or gifts, or trips, its about effort. I want a partner in crime. Someone that wants to be have something to look back and say Damn that was fun. Someone who can be goofy, silly and laugh out loud as well as the one who can make everyone look and think wow. Someone who has my back and I theirs. Someone who will go to war with me and not against me. Someone who can handle the bad as well as enjoy the good. If that’s not you that's ok, So are you alive or just living?
1. What is your favorite word?
2. What is your least favorite word?
3. What turns you off?
4. What sound do you love?
5. What sound do you hate?
6. What is your favorite curse word?
7. What profession other than yours would you like to attempt?
8. What profession would you not like to do?
9. When was the last time you did something nice for someone of your own will expecting nothing in return?
10. If you had three wishes
7 Rules of Life
1) Make peace with your past so it won't screw up the present.
2) What others think of you is none of your business.
3) Time heals almost everything, give it time.
4) Don't compare your life to others and don't judge them. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
5) Stop thinking too much, it's alright not to know the answers. They will come to you when you least expect it.
6) No one is in charge of your happiness, except you.
7) Smile. You don't own all the problems in the world.