- I am very old school with an East Coast mentality, even though California has been my home for almost two decades now.
- I stay up late at nights and am a night creature. There is something about the night time that I find magical, which keeps me up working or hanging out with friends. Can you relate?
- I am extremely confident, I have been blessed with a great life and success. So I am looking for that "best friend" to enjoy life with and go on adventures.
- I am positive, productive and an achiever. I work hard, play harder.
- I have a busy life style. If you can't hang with that then I am not the one for you.
How about you? What makes you weak in your knees from joy and pleasure? What are your dreams and ambitions? What is on your wishlist?
- You are curious about the world around you.
- You can take a joke and are not easily offended.
- You do not claim you want a "REAL MAN" and yet immediately get turned off when you are faced with a real man's views and ways.
- You are not lazy and take care of yourself, not for others or me but because you love yourself and know that you must take care of your body, mind and soul.
- You love life and want to feel alive with someone that has the same mindset.
* If you have selfies always showing from top view, lying about your age or body type, move along.
* If you have selfies with gang signs or "peace signs duck faces or fishy lips" move along.
* If you have pictures posing with some young dude with his boxers and tattoos showing... move along.
* If after a couple glasses of wine you turn into a crazy maniac... move along.
* If you have the need to keep mentioning on your profile that you do not want drama or one night stands... move along.
* If your profile does not contain at least something intelligent and show some sign of class and intellect, move along.
* If you are currently going through some sort of drama with an ex or just "looking to see what better thing is out there" move along.
* If you are a lazy person who does not think taking care of your body and having class and style is important... move along.
* If you do not understand the meaning of humility, integrity and old school respect... move along.
* If you INSIST on bringing "Jesus" or the version you know of him into this relationship... move along.
* If you are offended by these rules not realizing they are simply a joke based off crazy women I have had to deal with thus far... SIMPLY MOVE ALONG :)