I just moved to San Francisco from Waterloo, Ontario. Originally from NJ/Boston. I'm really laid back, spontaneous, adventurous, and looking to meet some fun and interesting people. I love being active and experiencing new things - I'm willing to try just about anything once. I also love to relax and chill at home with some good wine (or beer...or scotch...or whiskey lol) and a movie or good conversation. Sports and fitness in general are a huge part of my life...did Tough Mudder last year and fully intend on doing it at least once a year. I want to be one of those 75 year old women who still stays active.
I'm ambitious, dependable, incredibly loyal, and very energetic. I love to learn and want to learn about anything and everything (I Wikipedia almost everything). I'm a very open and open-minded person and truly enjoy meeting new people. I like being in a group setting, but I also really appreciate getting to know a person one-on-one. I hate drama; if I sense it, I turn and run in the other direction. Life is too valuable to waste time on drama.
I love to laugh and love sitcoms and improv...and pretty much any kind of comedy. Could be from all the Saved by the Bell, Full House, and Nickelodeon I watched growing up.
Interesting/Borderline Embarrassing Facts About Me:
1. I've sailed around the world. The voyage: Bahamas – Spain – Morocco – Namibia – South Africa – Mauritius – India – Thailand – Vietnam – Hong Kong – Shanghai – Japan – Hawaii – Guatemala – Transiting Panama Canal – Florida
2. I really want to be on the Amazing Race. And/or Minute to Win It.
3. Places I've lived: New Jersey, Hong Kong, Beijing, Seattle, Boston, and now Waterloo
4. Favorite sport: basketball. Favorite team: Celtics. Also a Bruins and Red Sox/Yankees fan.
5. I was my college's mascot. (--the borderline embarrassing one)
6. I love concerts and live music...play the piano and alto sax
7. I'm running my first marathon this year in Iceland.
7 things I could never live without:
Thirst for knowledge
I'm looking for someone who's independent, can put up with my randomness, but more importantly, someone who's positive. I'm always smiling, I don't want any negative energy around me.
Please don't just message me what's up, let's have a conversation.