Prochef67: Cupid is looking for you
About
Non-smoker with Average body type
City
Marion, Iowa
Details
46 year old Man, 6' 3" (191cm), Other Religion
Ethnicity
Caucasian Leo with Brown hair
Intent
Prochef67 is actively seeking a relationship
Education
Associates degree
Personality
Chef
Profession
Executive Chef


dating
I'm on the left






I am Seeking a Woman For Long term
Needs Test Not Completed Chemistry View his chemistry results
Do you drink? I do not drink Do you want children? Undecided
Marital Status Single Do you do drugs? No
Pets No Pets Eye Color Brown
Do you have a car? Yes Do you have children? No
Longest Relationship Over 5 years



About rob
Hi, I'm Rob thanks for looking at my profile, Yes I need new pics and will have a couple here soon.
I am a Chef in a corporate setting so I a normal schedule where I am home no later than 7pm on some days and 5 on other. There may be an occasional Saturday or Sunday but they are far and few between.
I like to cook. I think that cooking together is a good way to bring out personalities.
My short term goal would be to climb the corporate ladder and become the Regional or Corporate Chef for the company I work for, then the long term would be World domination or winning the lottery which ever comes first.
For hobbies, I like to cook, it helps me create in the future, play darts, shoot pool but I don't hang out at bars, so I have not played in a while
The thing that makes me most unique is that I am not bothered by what others may say, not that I am egotistical or judgmental, it is that I believe that everyone should have a say in what you do. In a relationship 99% should be mutual the other 1% is what that person thinks of it I guess
but if you and I are in a discussion about anything it should be a mutual answer, not saying that we should talk about the gallon of milk we are buying, but we should each have a say in the important things we hold close to us, I am not a controlling person and don't think it is fair for 1 person to take control of a relationship, but I will protect those around me if need be. so I am babbling, maybe I'm crazy?
I am a good communicator and a great listener, I am a romantic guy as well, the type of guy who will send you flowers just because I am thinking of you, or become as creative as I can for Valentines Day, your Birthday, or other special days.
I like to laugh also and make others laugh too, I am honest, have never cheated, physically, verbally, or mentally abused any woman I have been with or any woman for that matter.
I like kids, don't have any, never been married, engaged once, don't drink am allergic to hops in beer so I decided to quit all together doesn't bother me if you smoke or drink, I don't smoke either. am a kid at heart
I have put down other religion for religious purposes reason being is I have not found a church in this area and believe it doesn't matter if you are catholic or christian or whatever as long as you believe.
I would like to share my other interests with you. Thanks for taking the time once again and have a great day.






First Date
First date would be somewhere quiet where we can talk and get to know each other