*I have no preference in age or in race/ethnic background, but I have noticed a pattern of more common interests with men between the ages of 35-45; although POF blocks messages from users 40+
**1st Year MBA Student, Employed Full-Time, Own Car, Own Place, Excellent Credit -- I am ready to settle; just not for less **
~~~~~~~~~ A Lover of: ~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~ Good People ~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~ Good Company ~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~ Good Laughs ~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~ Good Times ~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~ Good Music ~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~ Good Movies ~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~ AND ~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~ Good Food ~~~~~~~~~
I like: being silly...smiling...intelligence, minus egoism...
having a plan...achieving goals...song-writing...singing...
spoiling Him...keeping Him happy...
pre-workout steaming...post-workout showers...
7 Facts About Me:
(1) I am a dedicated career gal, with a natural domesticity = meaning a connoisseur of homemaking with the passion of creating a positive ambiance in my home.
(2) I value a traditional male-led household within a collaborative partnership
(3) Holistic Health, Energy & Fitness are an integral part of my lifestyle
(4) I do not consume alcohol, coffee or carbonated beverages
(5) I do not yell, use words as weapons nor will I use profanity or any language that shows disrespect or debasement
(6) I love animals, but I will not live with pets in my home
(7) I prefer NOT to use shorthand text abbreviations NOR chat acronyms = "How are you doing?" instead of "hyd"
What I Am Looking for: Attraction
1. Intellectual attraction-is less about smarts and more about stimulation and exciting conversation.
2. Emotional attraction-is the very beginning of affection; the feeling of just liking someone – without really knowing why.
3. Spiritual attraction-is about how two people view the universe and their own lives in it. It should not be mistaken for religious compatibility. Two people can be from vastly different religious backgrounds, but if they wake up each day with the same appreciation for life, they might be extremely spiritually connected.
4. Physical attraction-seems to be the most straightforward and understood, but goes far beyond what our eyes see. Physical attraction is influenced by personal experiences, which means that even if you aren’t physically drawn to someone immediately, you can become more so over time.
Attraction is complex, surprising and mysterious. In that mystery lies its power – the power to bring two people together, and hopefully, keep them together.