"Life is like a camera: Just focus on what's important & capture the good times, develop from the negatives & if things don't work out, just take another shot."
*I have no preference in age or in race/ethnic background, but I have noticed a pattern of more common interests with men between the ages of 35-45: Although POF restricts contact between people +/- 14 years of your age.
**MBA Student, Employed Full-Time, Own Car, Own Place, Excellent Credit -- I am ready to settle; just not for less **
"A Real Woman Can Do It All By Herself, But a Real Man Won't Let Her"
~~~~~~~~~ A Lover of: ~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~ Good People ~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~ Good Company ~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~ Good Laughs ~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~ Good Times ~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~ Good Music ~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~ Good Movies ~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~ AND ~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~ Good Food ~~~~~~~~~
I like: being silly...sarcastic...smiling... intelligence; minus egoism...
Having a plan...achieving goals...song-writing...singing.
Quiet-time... reading...learning...teaching... helping.
Romance...snuggling...spoiling Him...being spoiled.
Pre-workout sauna...post-workout steam... & long, late-night baths
10 Facts About Me:
(1) I am a dedicated career gal, with a culture of domesticity = "The Light of the Home"
(2) I value a traditional male-led, Christian-based, Conservative household within a collaborative partnership
(3) Holistic Health, Energy & Fitness are an integral part of my lifestyle
(4) I do not consume coffee, carbonated beverages or alcohol (exceptions apply)
(5) I do not yell, use words as weapons nor will I use profanity or any language that shows disrespect or debasement
(6) I love animals, but I will not live with pets in my home
(7) I prefer NOT to use shorthand text abbreviations NOR chat acronyms = "How are you doing?" instead of "hyd"
(8) "Cultural Travel" does not interest me; however, I will go a great distance to experience services of distinctive hotel/spa/resort properties.
(9) Contrary to the Gemini Code of Conduct, I have never had random sex, with a random person, in a random place, after a random party, during some random night
(10) I truly appreciate the peacefulness in solitude & moments of self-reflection, so I am never lonely when alone
***Squishy, bald babies; wide-eyed pups; & big, bright supermoons instantly excite me.
What I Am Looking for: Attraction
1. Intellectual attraction-is less about smarts and more about stimulation and exciting conversation.
2. Emotional attraction-is the very beginning of affection; the feeling of just liking someone – without really knowing why.
3. Spiritual attraction-is about how two people view the universe and their own lives in it. It should not be mistaken for religious compatibility. Two people can be from vastly different religious backgrounds, but if they wake up each day with the same appreciation for life, they might be extremely spiritually connected.
4. Physical attraction-seems to be the most straightforward and understood, but goes far beyond what our eyes see. Physical attraction is influenced by personal experiences, which means that even if you aren’t physically drawn to someone immediately, you can become more so over time.
Attraction is complex, surprising and mysterious. In that mystery lies its power – the power to bring two people together, and hopefully, keep them together.
Men:Take the time to prepare for a perfect evening.
Take charge. Be decisive - I want you to.
(This can lead to something simple, something sweet... not for the purposes of being cheap, but for a no-pressure Meet & Greet)